Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald's "Make it a Meal" Printable Survey Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2023 12:18 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
2005 posts
696 upvotes
Montreal
Bought a coffee yesterday and just happened to fill in the survey at the bottom of receipt and out pops this coupon for free fries/salad and a drink on top of purchase of any "large" sandwich (eg Big Mac, Filet O' Fish, etc... ) Nice surprise +++
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can you use the coupon more than once ? I'm thinking that it's gonna be difficult to prevent fraud with a 4 digit code.
May 5, 2006
991 posts
474 upvotes
omegadivide wrote: Can you use the coupon more than once ? I'm thinking that it's gonna be difficult to prevent fraud with a 4 digit code.
It's not really a code, it's just the store ID that they're asking for so that they know which store you visited (same store, same code). I use these all the time to buy combos.

Unless you mean the code at the bottom of the coupon. I think they can link those back to a survey, but they don't validate them instore.
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
randomthoughts wrote: It's not really a code, it's just the store ID that they're asking for so that they know which store you visited (same store, same code). I use these all the time to buy combos.

Unless you mean the code at the bottom of the coupon. I think they can link those back to a survey, but they don't validate them instore.
Just managed to use it a 2nd time today, they didn't say anything about it being already used. Thanks for the response though.

I guess the next question is, can they be used at the kiosk ?
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2699 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
omegadivide wrote: Can you use the coupon more than once ? I'm thinking that it's gonna be difficult to prevent fraud with a 4 digit code.
Yes, my local cashier ripped it up in front of me after taking it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Almost 8 years later and this still works. :) "I'm Lovin it!"
Aug 24, 2005
194 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if how many times I can do the survey per week? I buy dollar drinks like 3 times a week. Can I do it 3 times and get 3 coupons?