[McDonalds] McDonald's "Make it a Meal" Printable Survey Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 2:46 pm
Tags:
None
May 5, 2006
685 posts
114 upvotes
omegadivide wrote: Can you use the coupon more than once ? I'm thinking that it's gonna be difficult to prevent fraud with a 4 digit code.
It's not really a code, it's just the store ID that they're asking for so that they know which store you visited (same store, same code). I use these all the time to buy combos.

Unless you mean the code at the bottom of the coupon. I think they can link those back to a survey, but they don't validate them instore.
Jan 26, 2014
888 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto, ON
randomthoughts wrote: It's not really a code, it's just the store ID that they're asking for so that they know which store you visited (same store, same code). I use these all the time to buy combos.

Unless you mean the code at the bottom of the coupon. I think they can link those back to a survey, but they don't validate them instore.
Just managed to use it a 2nd time today, they didn't say anything about it being already used. Thanks for the response though.

I guess the next question is, can they be used at the kiosk ?
I quit RFD.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2641 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
omegadivide wrote: Can you use the coupon more than once ? I'm thinking that it's gonna be difficult to prevent fraud with a 4 digit code.
Yes, my local cashier ripped it up in front of me after taking it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8162 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
Almost 8 years later and this still works. :) "I'm Lovin it!"