Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonalds $1 Coffee (any size) - Feb. 5 to Mar. 4

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2018 3:14 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Shu wrote: Who do you believe, he say HO confirmed fake news, or OP of this promo starting next week

OP wants to downvote fake confirmation.....
I will always trust a HO, or is "Never trust a HO".... I might be missing an "e" somewhere there.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1608 posts
389 upvotes
Just in time, right after the Tim Horton promo on get a free coffee after 3 purchases.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2001
1025 posts
298 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Great can't wait to grab some "cheap" IMHO better-tasting coffee than Tim Hortons.
Aug 2, 2016
387 posts
445 upvotes
McDonalds coffee is great. I think sometimes their cream dispenser is not too accurate. Better to ask for cream on the side if you don't want too much cream/ milk by accident.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
no doubt this is because rolluptherim is about to start at Tim's
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6305 upvotes
Prince George
Here in my city the $1 any size promo has been running continuously since early November. I have filled like 10 of the free coffee sticker cards :D since I don’t want to use them while coffee is discounted.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5701 posts
3662 upvotes
GTA
The only thing I ever won with rolluptherim is free coffee and you get a free coffee with every seven drinks at McDs anyway

The odds are about the same. Might as well stick with McDs
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
the tim's buy 3 get one free promo ends on Feb 5th so this is some sweet timing

only thing is the one hour wait in line at my local mcd's in the morning. dammit.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
4018 posts
4409 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote: the tim's buy 3 get one free promo ends on Feb 5th so this is some sweet timing

only thing is the one hour wait in line at my local mcd's in the morning. dammit.
Use the app to mobile order :)
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
tim hortons coffee is now crap coffee... while McDonalds is actually the real original Timmies.

Look it up, its the truth.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
martydxb wrote: Use the app to mobile order :)
Thanks for the tip. That’s what i do at Tim’s. I need to try it out at McD’s
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
martydxb wrote: Use the app to mobile order :)
YMMV. Works fine at McD. Mobile orders at Timmy's though.. many TH locations completely ignore the mobile
order counter when they are busy at the regular tills. (App support sucks big time for both.)
Last edited by ElroyJetson on Feb 2nd, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
4018 posts
4409 upvotes
GTA
ElroyJetson wrote: YMMV. While mobile orders should work, many Timmy's locations completely ignore the mobile order counter
when they are busy at the regular tills. App support sucks big time too.
True (at times) at Timmys but at MCD, they appear to be regular like orders, they just get a different number (e.g. in store orders could be 170, 171, and your mobile order will then be 2172 (2 added to the beginning)).
But because its like the self ordering console, perhaps generally people will have better luck with the MCD orders than Tims.

Good luck everyone :)
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6251 upvotes
Poormond Hill
I don't miss the free coffee at all as I always buy the large cup!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2011
1876 posts
1154 upvotes
Not NEPEAN
AWESOME, and for a full month! And yes, during this time and free small coffee promo, I build up quite the collection of freebies.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
I prefer Tims but for $1 - have to go McDonalds. Huge savings.

Thanks OP!
Nov 17, 2004
452 posts
254 upvotes
Dave98 wrote: The only thing I ever won with rolluptherim is free coffee and you get a free coffee with every seven drinks at McDs anyway

The odds are about the same. Might as well stick with McDs
Actually, as someone else posted previously, after the first seven it's buy six get one free!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Does Roll up the Rim start next week? Is that why they are running this promo?