I love RFD! :)
Aug 22, 2011
237 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
yo2boy wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 2:47 pm
Can you explain?
In BC, theres printable mailer coupons that offer McMuffins BOGO which totals $4 with tax.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4577 posts
224 upvotes
I'm not seeing it for the mailer coupons in Ontario.

If this offer does work, also don't forget to pair with the Raptors offer for free fries for a lot of food for $5. Note that you are in charge of your own health, I am not held responsible.
Oct 31, 2017
35 posts
3 upvotes
RoseTech wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 10:33 am
Trying to combat Tim's I see.

As an aside, damn man, Tim Hortons' customer service has been really bad lately. Everywhere I go, mistakes taking my order, no apologies, no receipt when I ask, extremely rude. It was so bad I contacted customer service to complain, no response. Go figure.
Had the same experience. They basically took a week to tell me to go deal with the manager at the store. McDonalds responds within a day and sends me coupons for free stuff when they screw up my orders.

That’s why I rarely go to Tim Hortons now. No need to blindly support them now. They’re not a Canadian company anymore.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1205 posts
510 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Can someone please send official link to the coupon offer? Not seeing anywhere that's official.... App, Website, Facebook, Twitter.....

Edit: it's on the kiosks
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1967 posts
415 upvotes
Waterloo
Went in to pick up my free Raptors fries today and the billboard/menu was advertising the 2/$5 breakfast sandwich deal here in Ontario
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1631 posts
467 upvotes
Hotshotz wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 2:24 pm
They used to have $2.79 offers in the app
Price fluctuate all the time.
Life is tough but so are you
Nov 17, 2010
149 posts
23 upvotes
COUPONS EXCLUDED FROM DELIVERY AND MOBILE ORDERS
anyyone can tell me wtf is a mobile order ??? Is this the drive thru ?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1981 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto
larry81 wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 9:52 pm
anyyone can tell me wtf is a mobile order ??? Is this the drive thru ?
You use your mobile device to order and pick up in store. The mobile app has its own offers which rotate weekly and are separate from the mailer coupons.
Jan 17, 2018
60 posts
52 upvotes
A year ago they were still having those BOGO offers for Egg McMuffins in Ontario, which came out to be only $3.49 for two. I only go to McDonald's for the free fries nowadays
Jul 25, 2018
667 posts
1002 upvotes
Milton, ON
Had Tim's two for $5 breakfast sandwiches today and remembered why I don't go there anymore. McDonald's breakfast kills Tim's any day.
Aug 2, 2014
352 posts
52 upvotes
Idlehands wrote: It’s great to see some real fierce competition going between Tim’s and McDonald’s, in the end whether you’re a Tim whoreton or McBitch we’re all winners. Let’s hope the balance doesn’t tip too favourably towards McDonald’s yet though.
Why not? Tim hortons is trash they use low quality ingredients that are no where near fresh and was bought out a long time ago no longer Canadian owned.

Macdonalds isn't way better don't get me wrong you should avoid both lol but they are much better for one the eggs are freshly made unlike Tim hortons frozen eggs that get reheated.
I got that fireeeeeee
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3421 posts
2178 upvotes
Toronto
Mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches are so much better than Tim Hortons its not even funny.
FreezingCanada wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2015 5:41 pm
We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?