Shopping Discussion

McDonald's Digital Rewards now includes Coffee AND French Fries

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2021 7:57 pm
Jul 5, 2017
594 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone test out raps promo yet to see if offer stacks?
May 7, 2019
85 posts
135 upvotes
Scarborough
mikesanity wrote: Anyone test out raps promo yet to see if offer stacks?
Just got the raps promo fries and got a reward with mobile order. :D
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2418 posts
3852 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
likebutta wrote: McDonalds fries are good for about the first 3 to 5 minutes. After that they you might as well eat the box it comes in
Your fries last longer than 3 minutes? Not over here; quarantine body in full effect.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
Got 2 Happy Meals (with fries) and my free Raptors fries today and it added 3 to my rewards card. Looks like I'm going to be racking up a lot more freebies under this new system.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Nov 21, 2010
980 posts
593 upvotes
Canada
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Your fries last longer than 3 minutes? Not over here; quarantine body in full effect.
Iol at the start I was like that, just shoving shit down to ease the anxiety. Now I just take my time because... let's face it... my belt doesn't have another hole left.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
likebutta wrote: Iol at the start I was like that, just shoving shit down to ease the anxiety. Now I just take my time because... let's face it... my belt doesn't have another hole left.
Just get a bigger belt.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20458 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Just get a bigger belt.
You mean do away with the belt. No chance for the pants to fall off without belt. More likely that the pants will not fit.
Public Mobile customer, $34/50GB CAN-US, $29/30GB, $24/4GB
Tangerine, EQ, Simplii, HSBC customer
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: Got 2 Happy Meals (with fries) and my free Raptors fries today and it added 3 to my rewards card. Looks like I'm going to be racking up a lot more freebies under this new system.
Crazy that Happy Meals works... once a week for 2 kids, will be fast.

(no Raptors fries in Quebec and the Montreal Canadiens promotion is not active even though NHL is back... cannot win them all).
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Aug 28, 2019
129 posts
340 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wheeeelp that pretty much ensures that I won't ever run out of digital redeemables that I was desperately trying to find opportunities to use previously since I'm not a coffee drinker but know people who are. Part of me wished that it'd be an expansion to including cold drinks but this works out much better IMO.

Given that the quality of the app offers has tanked a bit over the past few months this makes it a worthwhile reason to actually hit up a McDonald's over other chains even when the offers are otherwise lame. I suspect New York Fries might be in danger soon.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: Got 2 Happy Meals (with fries) and my free Raptors fries today and it added 3 to my rewards card. Looks like I'm going to be racking up a lot more freebies under this new system.
Start The Car!!!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
It’s cause potato farmers are literally destroying their crops that there offering this only now as wholesale prices probably been slashed big time...meanwhile a McDouble almost $3 now ...ya a big NO
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
BB09 wrote: Does not work with latte?
Yes, on purchase and redemption

McDonald’s Rewards – Terms and Conditions
https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/term ... wards.html

Purchase valid on the following menu items purchased à la carte or as part of a meal or pairing: hot McCafé beverages (including latte, cappuccino, mocha, Americano, brewed coffee, tea and Deluxe Hot Chocolate) and World Famous Fries; not valid on single espresso and double espresso, poutine or other fry offerings. Redemption valid on a medium hot McCafé beverage (choose from single espresso, double espresso, latte, cappuccino, mocha, Americano, brewed coffee, tea or Deluxe Hot Chocolate) or a medium World Famous Fries; not valid on poutine or other fry offerings. Redemption not available with meals or pairings, or with any other offer, discount or coupon. Valid at participating McDonald's restaurants in Canada. Product availability varies by restaurant. Not valid with McDelivery orders.
Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
aeba7 wrote: please let it work with the paper cards... please let it work with the paper cards...

EDIT:

Bless this guy for asking. Sadly, we can't =(

Damn it! I actually built up a stack of those physical rewards cards as well. I was under the impression that I can redeem them for fries. I went to the McDonald's which was about a 1-minute drive from my house. The cashier said no and I was like huh. Now it all makes sense.
Aug 26, 2019
420 posts
519 upvotes
Guelph-Kitchener-Wat…
Sgt_Strider wrote: Damn it! I actually built up a stack of those physical rewards cards as well. I was under the impression that I can redeem them for fries. I went to the McDonald's which was about a 1-minute drive from my house. The cashier said no and I was like huh. Now it all makes sense.
Alternatively, you can sell each card for 1 buck. Many would love a discount on their daily coffees lol
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
OAlton wrote: Alternatively, you can sell each card for 1 buck. Many would love a discount on their daily coffees lol
Not even worth the time and effort. I'll just redeem for a latte.