Shopping Discussion

McDonald's Digital Rewards now includes Coffee AND French Fries

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 11:08 am
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5805 posts
1801 upvotes
likebutta wrote: Iol at the start I was like that, just shoving shit down to ease the anxiety. Now I just take my time because... let's face it... my belt doesn't have another hole left.
Just get a bigger belt.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19491 posts
7619 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: Just get a bigger belt.
You mean do away with the belt. No chance for the pants to fall off without belt. More likely that the pants will not fit.
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet, $5/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6932 posts
3242 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: Got 2 Happy Meals (with fries) and my free Raptors fries today and it added 3 to my rewards card. Looks like I'm going to be racking up a lot more freebies under this new system.
Crazy that Happy Meals works... once a week for 2 kids, will be fast.

(no Raptors fries in Quebec and the Montreal Canadiens promotion is not active even though NHL is back... cannot win them all).
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
113 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wheeeelp that pretty much ensures that I won't ever run out of digital redeemables that I was desperately trying to find opportunities to use previously since I'm not a coffee drinker but know people who are. Part of me wished that it'd be an expansion to including cold drinks but this works out much better IMO.

Given that the quality of the app offers has tanked a bit over the past few months this makes it a worthwhile reason to actually hit up a McDonald's over other chains even when the offers are otherwise lame. I suspect New York Fries might be in danger soon.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18396 posts
5793 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: Got 2 Happy Meals (with fries) and my free Raptors fries today and it added 3 to my rewards card. Looks like I'm going to be racking up a lot more freebies under this new system.
Start The Car!!!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2978 posts
2978 upvotes
Oakville, ON
It’s cause potato farmers are literally destroying their crops that there offering this only now as wholesale prices probably been slashed big time...meanwhile a McDouble almost $3 now ...ya a big NO
Mar 6, 2015
540 posts
201 upvotes
Center of the univer…
dollar coffee and raptor fries time again

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)