Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonalds GTA: $1.00 any size coffee (Peanut Plaza)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2018 12:07 pm
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North

[McDonalds] McDonalds GTA: $1.00 any size coffee (Peanut Plaza)

Noticed that when I go to get my coffee that the price came to $1.00 for each XL coffee.

It may be only this location doing the promotion because when I was at the Victoria Park and Finch Ave location asking if they were doing the same price there they said no.

I'm not sure when this pricing will end. IIRC I got the same priicng last week so it is going on for about 2weeks now as today. This location is 24hrs for both drive thru or walk in.

Protip:

1. If you arrive at 4:00am you may have to wait about 5-10mins as thier system is switching to the breakfast mode or something is what they told me.

2. If you ask for milk/creme and sugar on the side it seems you get more coffee filled.

EDIT:

To answer Mike's question, no I am not using the McDonalds app. I just drive to the drive thru and make my order and saw the screen show $1.00 for XL over the last while.

For those that like camping/hiking and drink your coffee black I've tried up to asking for 8 sugar and 8 creme without any issues and still getting a mostly about 1-1.5cm full cup of coffee. Just put your milk/creme in the fridge for later use or for field cooking of say tuna noodle. :D Oh yes, make sure you ask for the tray and extra napkins. The tray can smother burn to keep the mosquitos at bay.

EDIT2:

Ends Aug. 26/2018 (Thanks MeredithTaylor http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mcdonald ... #p29718540 )
Last edited by thedealhunter2000 on Aug 21st, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
Don't think I'll be in that location, ever.
But I like you
Jun 22, 2017
112 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto/Kingston
Valid only at the Fairview Mall and Peanut Plaza locations. Ends August 26, 2018.
Doesn't work if you order from the kiosk/machine, but is automatically applied if you order directly from the cashier/drive through.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Can confirm. Dropped by Peanut Plaza for a quick McD drive thru this morning after the gym near Fairview Mall.

Appreciate the call-out for McD at VP and Finch. I live two blocks from there and that's typically where i get my coffee. Was stoked to see i could get xl at peanut plaza :).
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
That place has a lot of hoodlums. Do the drive thru if you can to be on the safe side.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
bluegang6 wrote: Thanks OP!

Can confirm. Dropped by Peanut Plaza for a quick McD drive thru this morning after the gym near Fairview Mall.

Appreciate the call-out for McD at VP and Finch. I live two blocks from there and that's typically where i get my coffee. Was stoked to see i could get xl at peanut plaza :).
I was filling up petro at the Shell a few nights ago because I wasn;t sure if Esso finished thier transition to the PC points and thought to get a coffee at the McD's across the street at VicPark/Finch when I asked the staff if they had the $1.00 any size coffee and found out they don't offer that so I just left to Peanut Plaza afterwards as it was close by.

Thanks to MeredithTaylor for noting that Fairview Mall & Peanut Plaza both have the $1.00 any size coffee till Aug. 26/2018 http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mcdonald ... #p29718540
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
Interestingly enough, if you use mobile ordering, most Canadian locations will offer 1$ XL coffee. If you order in store though, it's regular pricing...

Both images are from same location (the 1.49 is the default medium)
Images
  • 20180821_081937.jpg
  • Screenshot_20180821-082157_My McD's.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
Deal @ Peanut Plaza dead.

Went through drive-thru today and was quoted $4.xx for 2 XL coffees.

Fun while it lasted; thanks OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)