2293 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
BC ended Oct 4, can we use the ON one?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1084 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
naticom wrote: BC ended Oct 4, can we use the ON one?
If you live in Ontario.
Jul 29, 2018
90 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
paultieu wrote: What is the "great reset" ? Is McDonald releasing a new item ?
Always hilarious to see conspiracy theorist logic. Apparently society is going to crash and burn because the price of a big Mac went up 20 cents Loudly Crying Face
Jun 25, 2017
951 posts
508 upvotes
Can someone please explain why the sausage McMuffin is excluded from
The coupons ? I don’t get it. The regular price for the combo is 6.29.
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12618 posts
15438 upvotes
Toronto
Master2031 wrote: Can someone please explain why the sausage McMuffin is excluded from
The coupons ? I don’t get it. The regular price for the combo is 6.29.
Sausage McMuffins are on the value menu (McPicks) and are never included in coupons
https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/full ... picks.html

Sausage 'N Egg McMuffins are included in coupons
https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/prod ... uffin.html
Destiny is all
Apr 1, 2019
137 posts
108 upvotes
For anyone who's curious, I have the mcdonalds app, and these coupons are just the daily "offers" for as long as I can remember. Just add to cart and customize your meal. Also includes sausage one.

Ps. You also double up on your collect 7 mcdonalds stickers for a free medium beverage by using the app. 1 e-sticker + 1 sticker on your cup = 3.5 hot beverage purchases for 1 free medium premium beverage of your choosing. (Though during Monopoly you only get the 1 on the app and none on the cup.)
Aug 20, 2019
438 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto
NamesJeb wrote: For anyone who's curious, I have the mcdonalds app, and these coupons are just the daily "offers" for as long as I can remember. Just add to cart and customize your meal. Also includes sausage one.

Ps. You also double up on your collect 7 mcdonalds stickers for a free medium beverage by using the app. 1 e-sticker + 1 sticker on your cup = 3.5 hot beverage purchases for 1 free medium premium beverage of your choosing. (Though during Monopoly you only get the 1 on the app and none on the cup.)
Apparently the small coffee cups, which don't include the 2 monopoly stickers, don't even have the regular stickers where you collect 7 of them...Expressionless Face

I've also noticed that the free ones you redeem through the app by scanning the offer code earn you a punch towards the 7 you need for another freebie.
Adam

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)