[McDonalds] McDonald's Mailer Coupons Dec 27 - Feb 3

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2019 3:46 am
Apr 17, 2006
55 posts
31 upvotes
MercHuntIsle wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 12:28 am
Ever since the breakfast meal went over $4 in Ontario, I lost interest. ($4 is the cutoff from paying 7% vs 13% tax)
Same reason here. Until then, that coupon was my cell phone's home screen so I didn't have to hunt around for the pdf. (Pro-tip for those who are still in the game :) )

McDonalds' bring back $3.99 to Ontario if you want to increase sales there again!
May 21, 2018
88 posts
96 upvotes
Kitana wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 8:01 am
The app is pure crap....it's so glitchy on my phone...half the time it just hangs...frozen..can't even login.
What kind of phone do you have?
Nov 22, 2005
19 posts
12 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Yup what a stupid app. I've had it for some time now but lately it's having issues.. Whenever I click on offers it's stuck in the infiniteloop and often times logs me out. Not sure why this happens when I have a brand new smartphone..
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1575 posts
504 upvotes
Edmonton
LOL I wonder what statistics they use to get all the pricing on these. Alberta is 4.00 for breakfast. 6.00 for meal deal. and 12.00 for two can dine. all up from the last time.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3965 posts
2155 upvotes
Edmonton
freewheelin76 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 12:35 am
Alberta is 4.00 for breakfast. 6.00 for meal deal. and 12.00 for two can dine. all up from the last time.
They're all the same price as the September mailer coupons.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
11725 posts
1410 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
mark0857 wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 1:43 pm
It's kind of sad, but I've memorized the Quebec breakfast code (never seems to change)... 120 162 642. I've never been able to have the terminals successfully scan the bar code off my phone. :)
Damn, you're hardcore :D .
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2685 posts
1025 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Don't see it asked in the 4 pages, maybe its been asked in other threads before?

Can you use other province's codes (eg. ON's poutine deal) in your own province? I'm guessing no.
Apr 14, 2017
559 posts
494 upvotes
freewheelin76 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 12:35 am
LOL I wonder what statistics they use to get all the pricing on these.
The minimum wage?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2038 posts
2040 upvotes
Living the dream
AdamKing wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 6:10 am
Don't see it asked in the 4 pages, maybe its been asked in other threads before?

Can you use other province's codes (eg. ON's poutine deal) in your own province? I'm guessing no.
What kind of question is this? Of course you can! You can also use Burger King coupons
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, ya'll are just gatherers. I once pled guilty & spent 2 years in prison for a crime that I did not commit, it was the lure of free food and accommodations, I couldn't pass it up.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1575 posts
504 upvotes
Edmonton
pny128 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 6:58 am
The minimum wage?
No I think that's probably more like an excuse Face With Tears Of Joy

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2038 posts
2040 upvotes
Living the dream
What exactly determines the validity of the question?

Q: Are you allowed to use McDonald's coupons from one province in another?
A: McDonald's has the answer to your question.

Q: Is Usain Bolt the the worlds fastest man?
A: Has Usain Bolt raced every man on earth?

Only one of the questions has a conclusive answer.

Anyway, the answer to your question is no, you are not allowed to use coupons from a different province in the province where you are attempting to remit the coupon. However, does that mean that you can not use the coupon? No, you can still use the coupon, but you'll need to have the ability to manipulate the cashier into accepting the coupon. I don't usually waste time collecting and fidgeting with coupons when I go to McDonald's. I usually just go to McDonald's via the driver thru window and when I get to the intercom I'll angrily mutter something like "the combo, damn, me, not again, why me? ", and when I get to the payment window I tell the cashier that I ordered 6 combos earlier for the team in my office that has been working overtime for the past week and two of the sandwiches were missing. I can't just let them go hungry when the other members of the team are being fed.
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, ya'll are just gatherers. I once pled guilty & spent 2 years in prison for a crime that I did not commit, it was the lure of free food and accommodations, I couldn't pass it up.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1172 posts
336 upvotes
mr bolt is an awesome soccer player and am sure he will one day make it on manchester united team.......the manchester united toddler team in training that is and not the b or c team juniors :)