Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Mcdonalds Mailer Coupons (March 5th to April 15th) *edit w/pics*

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 10:57 am
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1657 upvotes
Brampton
I was almost refused before too, as the coupons say no reproductions. I insisted it can be printed directly off their site and they allowed it.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I prefer to use the kiosk. Remove human contact entirly.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2013
1119 posts
1184 upvotes
AB
i just figured out you can add lettuce and tomato to the quarter pounder for no charge Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So has anyone else experienced this...

Just tried to used the 2.69 egg McMuffin coupon at a kiosk, and it read that it was invalid?

When asked, the manager wouldn't provide a reason. But insisted they would only accept the mailed coupon.

However, ALL other coupons still work on the machines.
Jun 6, 2017
533 posts
461 upvotes
BC
JRGUINNESS wrote: So has anyone else experienced this...

Just tried to used the 2.69 egg McMuffin coupon at a kiosk, and it read that it was invalid?

When asked, the manager wouldn't provide a reason. But insisted they would only accept the mailed coupon.

I had the drive thru lady say a mobile coupon was used (it wasn’t.). It worked fine in the self order kiosk though

I think they just glitch up sometimes
Nov 15, 2005
97 posts
16 upvotes

The coupon didn't work for me either. Tried scanning it, manually entering the code, two different kiosks on different days, but no luck. Other coupons work.
BST: 8+ 0-
Apr 14, 2017
749 posts
717 upvotes

You can try the pdf version. The barcodes are all the same.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
johanscott wrote: The breakfast deal doesn't include McGriddle anymore last time I saw. So I won't be going back.
+1

No McGriddles... no care
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
2151 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
roblombardi wrote: +1

No McGriddles... no care
You can get it for $2 breakfast sandwich deal in their app and I think getting a coffee and hasbrown separately would cost about the same price as a 1 can dine breakfast combo. But as a principle, I haven't done that.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: +1

No McGriddles... no care
the $2 breakfast sandwich deal in the app worked with the sausage egg cheese McGriddle for me last week.
Also worked for their bacon egg cheese everything bagel
Mar 4, 2016
448 posts
276 upvotes
plllll0 wrote: i just figured out you can add lettuce and tomato to the quarter pounder for no charge Winking Face
Been doing this for a while. I also add mayo tho since it's the closest I can get to a Bix Xtra ever since they took it away
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1657 upvotes
Brampton
Kontos wrote: Been doing this for a while. I also add mayo tho since it's the closest I can get to a Bix Xtra ever since they took it away
Ah the memories, Big Xtra was the closest they ever came to a real burger. Though they would probably charge $10 for it now and no one would buy it.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Kontos wrote: Been doing this for a while. I also add mayo tho since it's the closest I can get to a Bix Xtra ever since they took it away
Depends on the loication. They charge 50 cent here.
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7185 upvotes
Calgary
prod wrote: Ah the memories, Big Xtra was the closest they ever came to a real burger. Though they would probably charge $10 for it now and no one would buy it.
So Big Xtra is just the quarter pounder + lettuce + tomato + mayo, right?
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Nice work on the post op
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
These deals are regular price from like 5 years ago looool. I don't see how this economy is sustainable not like wages going up.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
voltagedrop wrote: Apparently it also came with onions and is still available in some Canadian locations:

http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/menu/full ... _xtra.html#/
https://yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/answ ... -the-menu/
I don't think the big Xtra had mustard though which quarter pounder does I believe. Anyways i tried this and a regular quarter pounder and was meh. Big Xtra was my fav not sure why they got rid of it.

For some reason quarter pounder BLT Xtra mayo tasted more like big Xtra to me wierd.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6795 posts
2504 upvotes
YEG
NetBOG wrote: I prefer to use the kiosk. Remove human contact entirly.
One of the restaurants here provides a discount of between 13-32% if you use the coupon and kiosk. Face Screaming In Fear

Almost no one uses the cashier. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA