Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Mcdonalds Mailer Coupons (March 5th to April 15th) *edit w/pics*

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 10:57 am
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I've noticed they've already pulled the mailer coupons from the app. Coupons are still good until Sunday. Make sure you have physical coupons if want to use them.
Mar 6, 2018
39 posts
17 upvotes
Does anyone remember the good ol' days when McDik had the DEAL OF THE DAY from Monday-Sunday? All the Sandwhiches were about $2.50 and would make for a great feast after school or work... miss that ish. eff these coupons and the APP has been sucking eggs these days... no real promos and no real deals... even Burger King has phased out their 2for$5 deal...

Big Mac Mondays
Filet-o-Fish Fridays
Two Cheeseburgers
Quarter Pounder

It does not make sense for me to buy a combo for $10 when the food is overpriced and overvalued. I urge fellow members to go to Mary Browns on a Monday and grab yourself a Big Mary for $3.99 or hit up Burrito Boyz during their limited happy hours (BOGO-50%). Regardless thank you OP; definitely a chance to save, save and save! +1
Dec 8, 2012
987 posts
644 upvotes
Calgary
NetBOG wrote: I've noticed they've already pulled the mailer coupons from the app. Coupons are still good until Sunday. Make sure you have physical coupons if want to use them.
I came to this topic to ask about that. So, they actually did it, it's not just a glitch on my side :(
Aug 3, 2017
4 posts
I still don't get why USA customers can often get a 20 pack of McNuggets for $4.99 + tax, yet in Canada I'm expected to pay roughly $5.50 + tax for a 6 pack. For some reason today I tried to order a Angus Meal with a coupon for $7.29....but code number 120161179 comes up as an invalid code....scanned or put in by hand. Ahhhhhh!