Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald's New Spring 2021 Mailer Coupons (Various start dates)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2021 11:37 am
[OP]
Oct 17, 2020
190 posts
125 upvotes

[McDonalds] McDonald's New Spring 2021 Mailer Coupons (Various start dates)

Bc/Yukon. 6 lil donuts 3.99. Other provinces may be in play.
Images
  • IMG_20210301_195327.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 8th, 2021 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated title
90 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4808 posts
1990 upvotes
Scarborough
Feb 8, 2021
26 posts
10 upvotes
imo they are a good size but price idk
Feb 8, 2020
146 posts
316 upvotes
Wish they would bring back coupons for the angus & seriously chicken sandwiches

Thanks OP
Hello World!
Jul 19, 2014
178 posts
102 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The coupon PDF that they post on their website (above) says that the "coupon may not be copied or duplicated in any way." Does that mean that if we don't receive the coupons in the mail we can't print out the PDF and get the deal?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2467 posts
1158 upvotes
Edmonton
redfd123 wrote: The coupon PDF that they post on their website (above) says that the "coupon may not be copied or duplicated in any way." Does that mean that if we don't receive the coupons in the mail we can't print out the PDF and get the deal?
Just show them coupon on your phone or the barcode to scan. Always works for us. Why cut a tree?
Jul 19, 2014
178 posts
102 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
oicthat2013 wrote: if you have the mcdonald's app installed on your phone, the coupons will appear on the mcdonald's app. add the coupon to mobile order or scan the code at the kiosk when you are in the restaurant
I don't use the app for any fast food place. There's also a reasonable chance my phone/OS is too old for a recent version of the app to support.
Dec 19, 2006
779 posts
744 upvotes
Vancouver
23LeBronJames wrote: Wish they would bring back coupons for the angus & seriously chicken sandwiches

Thanks OP
Yep, I second this. They're the only burgers that actually taste like burgers and not just a mcd's "burger".
Jul 26, 2016
170 posts
56 upvotes
Did they bring those back? Last I tried they still weren’t selling them due to an angus beef shortage
Feb 8, 2020
146 posts
316 upvotes
doctorcru wrote: Did they bring those back? Last I tried they still weren’t selling them due to an angus beef shortage
I didn't even realize but you're right, they don't currently offer the angus burgers (at least not in Ontario)
Hello World!
Dec 19, 2006
779 posts
744 upvotes
Vancouver
doctorcru wrote: Did they bring those back? Last I tried they still weren’t selling them due to an angus beef shortage
No Angus burgers on the menu (at least out West), but they have the serious chicken burgers. There's just no coupons for them :(
Jun 29, 2011
252 posts
70 upvotes
BBQ Haven
redfd123 wrote: I don't use the app for any fast food place. There's also a reasonable chance my phone/OS is too old for a recent version of the app to support.
You don't need to use their app - just save the PDF onto you phone, and open it up when you order. It works using the kiosque as well - just scan the bar code there.
Jul 19, 2014
178 posts
102 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Zork1984 wrote: You don't need to use their app - just save the PDF onto you phone, and open it up when you order. It works using the kiosque as well - just scan the bar code there.
Thanks :) I always use the drive thru, so I'll give it a shot the next time I'm looking to get two sandwiches!
Mar 23, 2004
43167 posts
9112 upvotes
Markham
redfd123 wrote: The coupon PDF that they post on their website (above) says that the "coupon may not be copied or duplicated in any way." Does that mean that if we don't receive the coupons in the mail we can't print out the PDF and get the deal?
Negative. Just show them the pdf and it will work.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1348 posts
1500 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Should call them poison donuts. Horrible things that should never have come into existence. Doughnut
Jul 12, 2019
49 posts
64 upvotes
Did they raise the prices? "2 Can Dine for 12 dollars and 98 cents" doesn't have that same ring as 2 Can Dine for 9.99
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3701 posts
9624 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
redfd123 wrote: I don't use the app for any fast food place. There's also a reasonable chance my phone/OS is too old for a recent version of the app to support.
Give the following link a try on your mobile phone:

https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/

Select your province from the dropdown, click the offer you want and the barcode shows up. Screenshot the coupon for future uses if you want.

PS. Mobile site shows what the app links to when showing up on the app. Viewing the link above using a desktop device will link to the PDFs.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)