Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald's West BC/YT coupon book Aug 31-Oct 4

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 2:09 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1237 posts
390 upvotes
Markham ON
hesho wrote: the mailers are out btw. I was going to post this tmr for ontario but i guess i got beat to it.
Bet fammmm. Time to call up the walmarts to see who has remaining coke glasses XDDDDD
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Mar 23, 2004
47193 posts
13373 upvotes
Markham
angel_wing0 wrote: Wow they raised the price again, 2 breakfast deal used to be $7.98. now it's $8.38. This is probably to match the single breakfast deal for $4.19, ugh.
The coupons are up in the app. One breakfast meal is $4.49 and two is $8.18 in ON.

Images
  • Screenshot_20210831-013706.png
Aug 25, 2019
943 posts
993 upvotes
Thanks for posting canucks4life

The Egg Bagel is a SCREAMING BUY for 3 bucks for all those complaining about inflation

/to me it's probably the only thing worth going into for ...especially when it was available all day
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Cellious wrote: At least buy one get one is still ok. Unless they raise the sandwich prices too.
They did up the Big Mac price from $5 to $5.39 around here. Along with the BOGO begals, its still the best deal.
Nov 25, 2003
634 posts
342 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
SCOPster wrote: Thanks for posting canucks4life

The Egg Bagel is a SCREAMING BUY for 3 bucks for all those complaining about inflation

/to me it's probably the only thing worth going into for ...especially when it was available all day
Best deal was a couple years ago when you could get the Bagel sandwich as part of the breakfast meal (now you’re limited to the English muffin with the breakfast coupon).
I've been away for a while....
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2014
1094 posts
1324 upvotes
Is there a reason why bagels are not available all day when they used to be in the past? But McMuffins are available all day currently.
Last edited by 3express on Aug 31st, 2021 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 22, 2019
844 posts
631 upvotes
The McChicken for $3.29 that used to be $3 before, has a picture next to the deal which says $3.
Sad that it jumped 10%.
Oct 2, 2016
632 posts
363 upvotes
How do I load or redeem the mail in coupons? I can only see part of the offers in app.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
14366 posts
3605 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
alireja wrote: Even printed copy is not usable yet. It says August 31st to October 4th.
For some reason, it always starts on Tuesdays in BC, whereas other provinces start Mondays. This includes special menu items, like flavour-of-the-month type of things.

See you next Tuesday!
Dec 30, 2018
373 posts
342 upvotes
isnt there usually a website link to the coupons online that come out with these?
Dec 26, 2011
776 posts
391 upvotes
zhaobinis1 wrote: How do I load or redeem the mail in coupons? I can only see part of the offers in app.
You could never redeem mailer coupons in the app. The mailer coupons can only be redeemed at the counter or the in store kiosk.

You have to use the coupon offers in the app. They added the mailers into those offers starting the last go around but you need to wait for the start date. There's also a limit on the amount of uses per week or something like that.
VANSTERDAM60420 wrote: isnt there usually a website link to the coupons online that come out with these?
They got rid of it. Probably just to create another hassle to people trying to constantly use the coupons.

My guess in the long run coupons might become in app only with more usage restrictions. They'll be more targeted. They'll also add more and more barriers to multi accounts for the app.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2705 posts
2053 upvotes
Vancouveresque
VANSTERDAM60420 wrote: isnt there usually a website link to the coupons online that come out with these?
They used to be here, but now it just tells you to use the app instead: https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/deal ... upons.html
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Get that crap out of your signature.
Dec 19, 2019
295 posts
2480 upvotes
Coupons for Saskatchewan are:

2 Can Dine $12.38 (3 coupons)
Meal Deal $6.19 (3 coupons)
Buy a Sandwich $3.99 (1 coupon)
Buy One Get One Free (2 coupons)
2 Can Dine Breakfast $8.18 (3 coupons)
Breakfast Meal Deal $4.98 (3 coupons)
Buy One Get One Free Breakfast (2 coupons)
Bagel Sandwich $3 (1 coupon)
Buy 12 Li'L Donuts $7.99 (1 coupon)

I'm eating healthier + I haven't touched a McDonalds in nearly 5 years+ so I don't really care, but enjoy :)
Back to being offline, everyone just makes fun of me or ruins my threads anyway. I get 1 nice comment per 100 bad ones so you can all fend for yourselves :( I'm just a bad RFDer...
Mar 23, 2004
47193 posts
13373 upvotes
Markham
zhaobinis1 wrote: How do I load or redeem the mail in coupons? I can only see part of the offers in app.
the website ask you to look at it in the app, so think they are pushing you to redeem through the app now.
May 21, 2020
145 posts
271 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems like $1 recurring coffee is back in BC via the app.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1693 posts
1178 upvotes
Vancouver
sprung wrote: After much suspense come to find out new product launch quite boring

What a letdown. I'd rather regular Chicken McNuggets with the Spicy Habanero sauce and call it a day.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1008 posts
1667 upvotes
GTA
These coupon books get worse every time for Ontario. This is the first time I’ve thrown it directly into the recycle bin. Useless.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2555 posts
2367 upvotes
Vancouver
I got this coupon book literally 2 weeks ago in the mail - went to MCD and asked about spciy nuggets and they had no idea what the * I was talking about. Guess my mail person is just crazy early
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7561 posts
8328 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
1st timer wrote: Best deal was a couple years ago when you could get the Bagel sandwich as part of the breakfast meal (now you’re limited to the English muffin with the breakfast coupon).
Idk what your coupons say but mine clearly say the Breakfast Meal deal one is good for a McMuffin, McGriddle, or Bagel Breakfast Sandwich.
3express wrote: Is there a reason why bagels are not available all day when they used to be in the past? But McMuffins are available all day currently.
They made some changes last year and "blamed" it on covid. You can't get hashbrowns after 11 am now either, they replace it with fries.