Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald's West BC/YT coupon book Aug 31-Oct 4

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 2:09 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 27, 2004
14366 posts
3605 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
VANSTERDAM60420 wrote: isnt there usually a website link to the coupons online that come out with these?
Here are the BC codes:
P20211102 - Two can dine for $13.18
P20211100 - Meal deal for $6.79
P20211104 - Buy one, get one free

P20215100 - Six mini doughnuts for $3.99
P20212106 - Bagel sandwich for $3.00

P20212102 - Two can dine breakfast for $8.38
P20212100 - Breakfast meal for $4.19
P20212105 - Two Chicken McGriddles or Chicken McMuffins for $4.44
P20212104 - Buy one, get one free breakfast sandwich

Until October 4.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2944 posts
5033 upvotes
Atlantic
So McDonalds claims that these "coupons" are in the App.....where?

When I go to Offers I literally see none of these coupon deals.
7DEFC4E6-7DB2-4FE5-84D5-B6260EA7FDA7.png
Sr. Member
Nov 25, 2003
634 posts
342 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
chemicalxv wrote: Idk what your coupons say but mine clearly say the Breakfast Meal deal one is good for a McMuffin, McGriddle, or Bagel Breakfast Sandwich.
I’m in BC. Mine limits the sandwiches to McMuffin (all day) and McGriddles (only to 11am). They removed the Bagel for us around a year or two ago I think. Unless they’ve recently changed it back again.

edit:
just got a breakfast meal coupon on McD app (and it now shows the bagel as an option (until 11AM)

canadas wrote: Machine at the restaurant you are ordering at is probably broken or out of ingredients

My local restaurant has them all available.
Yeah I've found that sometimes certain items aren't available at certain locations due to supply issues (ie., run out of "certain types of bagels").
Last edited by 1st timer on Sep 1st, 2021 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I've been away for a while....
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2944 posts
5033 upvotes
Atlantic
Anybody also get this ridiculousness on McD app? All the smoothies unavailable? Is Summer Drink Days over?
2EA06B56-69DE-4D53-8407-A189B0D8CA9C.png
Newbie
Dec 14, 2019
35 posts
126 upvotes
EasyCompany251 wrote: Anybody also get this ridiculousness on McD app? All the smoothies unavailable? Is Summer Drink Days over?

2EA06B56-69DE-4D53-8407-A189B0D8CA9C.png
Machine at the restaurant you are ordering at is probably broken or out of ingredients

My local restaurant has them all available.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1257 posts
503 upvotes
Welcome to inflation people. And our salaries simply are not keeping up. I'm not sure why inflation is this much though it's kind of ridiculous
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2018
2284 posts
2580 upvotes
Toronto
All the deals are not in the APP, and the ones that are expire in 4 days.

Everyone in Ontario seeing the same or am I missing something.....
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
Member
Oct 27, 2016
477 posts
1575 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: Coupons for Saskatchewan are:

2 Can Dine $12.38 (3 coupons)
Meal Deal $6.19 (3 coupons)
Buy a Sandwich $3.99 (1 coupon)
Buy One Get One Free (2 coupons)
2 Can Dine Breakfast $8.18 (3 coupons)
Breakfast Meal Deal $4.98 (3 coupons)
Buy One Get One Free Breakfast (2 coupons)
Bagel Sandwich $3 (1 coupon)
Buy 12 Li'L Donuts $7.99 (1 coupon)

I'm eating healthier + I haven't touched a McDonalds in nearly 5 years+ so I don't really care, but enjoy :)
Do you mind posting the codes or taking pictures?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
EasyCompany251 wrote: Is Summer Drink Days over?
No but it will be very soon. Basically when school goes back/Labour Day has passed, that's the end.

(As mentioned, it was just probably an OOS machine at that location causing that to occur.)
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2002
4352 posts
1447 upvotes
Brampton
hesho wrote: the mailers are out btw. I was going to post this tmr for ontario but i guess i got beat to it.

edit: in case ppl., care, coupons in ontario

2 can dine for 12.48 (used to be 12)
meal deal for 6.69 (used to be 6.50)
big mac or mcchicken for 3.29 (used to be 3)
2 mcmuffin deals for 8.18 (used to be 8)
1 mcmuffin deal for 4.49 (same price)

these are actually all the coupons. Just multiples of everything...
Can you verify if the McGriddles are included in the breakfast deals in Ontario, like the BC coupons?
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1765 posts
1293 upvotes
hesho wrote: the mailers are out btw. I was going to post this tmr for ontario but i guess i got beat to it.

edit: in case ppl., care, coupons in ontario

2 can dine for 12.48 (used to be 12)
meal deal for 6.69 (used to be 6.50)
big mac or mcchicken for 3.29 (used to be 3)
2 mcmuffin deals for 8.18 (used to be 8)
1 mcmuffin deal for 4.49 (same price)

these are actually all the coupons. Just multiples of everything...
If you get the chance to post the Ontario coupons or codes, please do! Thanks! A lot of RFDers don't want to deal with the app if they don't have to.
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
47193 posts
13373 upvotes
Markham
EasyCompany251 wrote: So McDonalds claims that these "coupons" are in the App.....where?

When I go to Offers I literally see none of these coupon deals.

7DEFC4E6-7DB2-4FE5-84D5-B6260EA7FDA7.png
I think it is province related, can see them for ON:

Image
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
295 posts
2480 upvotes
FragmentsOfLife wrote:Do you mind posting the codes or taking pictures?
These things have codes?!?!?! Heck, I guess they do. You can tell I haven't been in a McD's in years. Heck last time I went they didn't even have the kiosk things lol. Here's the codes though. I copied the list cuz' I'm lazy:

2 Can Dine $12.38 (3 coupons) P20201302
Meal Deal $6.19 (3 coupons) P20201301
Buy a Sandwich $3.99 (1 coupon) P20201304
Buy One Get One Free (2 coupons) P20201303
2 Can Dine Breakfast $8.18 (3 coupons) P20202302
Breakfast Meal Deal $4.98 (3 coupons) P20202301
Buy One Get One Free Breakfast (2 coupons) P20202303
Bagel Sandwich $3 (1 coupon) P20212306
Buy 12 Li'L Donuts $7.99 (1 coupon) P20205301

Can try scanning them tomorrow if you want.
Back to being offline, everyone just makes fun of me or ruins my threads anyway. I get 1 nice comment per 100 bad ones so you can all fend for yourselves :( I'm just a bad RFDer...
Member
Oct 27, 2016
477 posts
1575 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: These things have codes?!?!?! Heck, I guess they do. You can tell I haven't been in a McD's in years. Heck last time I went they didn't even have the kiosk things lol. Here's the codes though. I copied the list cuz' I'm lazy:

2 Can Dine $12.38 (3 coupons) P20201302
Meal Deal $6.19 (3 coupons) P20201301
Buy a Sandwich $3.99 (1 coupon) P20201304
Buy One Get One Free (2 coupons) P20201303
2 Can Dine Breakfast $8.18 (3 coupons) P20202302
Breakfast Meal Deal $4.98 (3 coupons) P20202301
Buy One Get One Free Breakfast (2 coupons) P20202303
Bagel Sandwich $3 (1 coupon) P20212306
Buy 12 Li'L Donuts $7.99 (1 coupon) P20205301

Can try scanning them tomorrow if you want.
Thank you!

These days you need to use the app or have a physical mailer/code to use the coupons, as McDonald's stopped uploading the PDFs to their website. The app is especially annoying since it limits purchases, and is just another way to collect information
Jr. Member
Mar 21, 2018
130 posts
196 upvotes
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: All the deals are not in the APP, and the ones that are expire in 4 days.

Everyone in Ontario seeing the same or am I missing something.....
I see the same. I guess Ontario doesn’t get the buy one get one coupon this time, like other provinces.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 6, 2002
10554 posts
3873 upvotes
EasyCompany251 wrote: Anybody also get this ridiculousness on McD app? All the smoothies unavailable? Is Summer Drink Days over?

2EA06B56-69DE-4D53-8407-A189B0D8CA9C.png
Had a smoothie today I ordered at the cash instead for app as I ask for the medium in a large cup.

Then proceed to add rum with the gap provided. This was today in Vancouver sept 1

Btw great bang for buck mixer :)

Also appear in my app as available
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1804 posts
484 upvotes
Hahahaha! smoothie mixer!

What flavour tastes the best with rum?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2018
1237 posts
390 upvotes
Markham ON
canucks4life wrote: Inside source ;)
sheeeeesh, that's priced even higher then the ontario boys. We have 2 can dine for 12.49
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss

Top