• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2022 10:15 am
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1059 posts
777 upvotes
Magoomba wrote:
Same with me. No offers on the app.
Barterlove wrote: Yup, same here in AB, no more deals on App. I'll avoid buying anything thru the app until deals return so they at least know I'm only eating there if it's a value. Probably time to give myself a sodium break anyway.
Good to know it's happening to everyone. I thought my phone got banned for multi accounts lol.

Glad I've been paying $3 for a BigMac despite having some coupons from GC purchase last year, so it's a good time to use them up, and maybe redeeming points, too.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Nov 24, 2013
216 posts
144 upvotes
Burnaby
Dreamrider wrote: Does anyone have issues using code from app at drive though? They ask me for the code, 4 digit number, every time they say code is invalid. I didn't max out the coupon use, my app shows i used 0 times
Coupon codes are alpha(numeric?) and a order you make but did not pay yet is a 4 digit code. If you make your order while driving to a location, it's possible the order is tied to the wrong restaurant system (those 4 digit codes aren't shared between restaurants)
If the offer is one time use, if you have that code sitting on the screen for too long it no longer works (expires, need to go back to offers page and open up the offer again, alphanumeric code changes)

To sum up, a few things could contribute to your bad experience. Honestly, the ppl behind making the app isnt making it a pleasant customer experience.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13205 posts
2606 upvotes
Vancouver
I am assuming McDonald’s wasn’t doing any good with the 2 for 1 mcmuffin coupons thus NONE this time. Not a surprise from a big money hungry corporation like them do this. This is the only coupon and food worth eating there IMO. This is the first time they have excluded it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9910 posts
1269 upvotes
I usually complete the online survey every so often and print a couple of copies of the survey coupon and toss it in my car. When I know I will be getting MCD's I will bring it in to use.

The coupons are for the cost of the sandwich only and you get fries/drink free.

As for other items like breakfast, etc. no choice but to use the mailer coupons :lol:
Apr 20, 2020
210 posts
142 upvotes
maverikbc wrote: Good to know it's happening to everyone. I thought my phone got banned for multi accounts lol.

Glad I've been paying $3 for a BigMac despite having some coupons from GC purchase last year, so it's a good time to use them up, and maybe redeeming points, too.
Happned to me and a couple people I know.
I just flip to BK, Dariy Queen or A&W. At least one of them always has decent coupons on the app.
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12642 posts
15481 upvotes
Toronto
Last day to use these coupons
Destiny is all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)