Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1309 posts
101 upvotes
Markham
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:03 pm
Well, unless there are freebies for this greatest moment in Toronto, most people do not care. Celebrations will be limited to raptors fans. A lot of people who lives in the city do not even know what is Raptors (don't laugh. It is true).
I am pretty sure after yesterday's Kawhi shot there will be more people aware of the Raptors and basketball, at least many of my colleagues who's not basketball fans.
Yes, most of us here are looking for free fries. But if no good game there's no fries. So cheerful for the team definitely increase our chance to get free fries.
torontodragon
All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer or any person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any other planet, moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or manufactured
Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
jeffyjaixx wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:45 pm
It is perfectly fine to just view the thread to see if free fries are available after a raptors game. The thread is also updated to inform others when free fries are NOT available.

Just giving you guys some perspective into why last night's win wasn't just a normal win without fries for a lot of sports fans.

My last comment regarding this subject matter. Enjoy your Monday, guys.

Cheers.
Completely fine, but your initial comment towards the other guy seemed quite negative like he SHOULD be celebrating the Raptors victory instead of talking about the lack of fries. Like I said, this thread is about free fries, not really about the Raptors win/loss.

Anyways, have a great Monday!
Last edited by MobyZz on May 13th, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 18, 2017
87 posts
46 upvotes
As a heads up/PSA: The next potential free fries days are May 16, May 18, May 20, and May 22. Those are the only confirmed upcoming days where we have a chance at getting free fries depending on the wins of the days prior. Mark your RFD calendars.

mjavor wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:34 pm
Wow, we touched on a lot of things in this thread. Just need to know your stance on abortion and we are good.
Yay sports!
McHappyDay>Raptors Historic Moment>Free Fries>Abortion>Rock>Scissors>Paper
Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
dangerousfob wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:37 pm
What's up with all the debates? How about we try and stay on topic? lol.

If anyone is wondering No free fries today.

That is all. Nothing else to see here until next game.
Totally agreed. The Raptors winning should have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, people who want to talk about it should take it to the Sports section, not here. The majority of people in Toronto are not Raptors fans. The Raptors winning has NOTHING to do with whether or not fries will be available on this day.

What this thread has to do with is the availability of free fries. The only prerequisite is 12 or more 3's for said fries.
Nov 9, 2013
646 posts
661 upvotes
Scarborough
As long as the Raptors keep on winning games and going further into a Finals run, I am just fine without a free fries from now! This is their window to go all the way and bring this city a much needed championship!

Golden State is not the same team it has been for the past 4 years. They have been exposed by many teams this whole season and in the playoffs right now, along with all of their locker room politics that has broken them down. They can handle them or Portland.

The time is now.
Last edited by Strafe1 on May 14th, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2079 posts
640 upvotes
Just enjoy the ride and pray the Raptors win the championship. PERIOD. Since the playoffs started none of us got free fries anyway. Just consider it a bonus. I think we pulled off 12 plus 3 pointers only once. Even then McD's said "NO" to free french fries because it was on McHappy Day! LOL
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1309 posts
101 upvotes
Markham
Mr_Fanta wrote:
May 13th, 2019 4:49 pm
Since the playoffs started none of us got free fries anyway. Just consider it a bonus.
Not true, I have enjoyed couple of free fries already for the playoffs series.
torontodragon
All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer or any person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any other planet, moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or manufactured
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2079 posts
640 upvotes
torontodragon wrote:
May 13th, 2019 5:28 pm
Not true, I have enjoyed couple of free fries already for the playoffs series.
You are correct, but it has been weeks. LOL
Aug 10, 2017
39 posts
26 upvotes
MobyZz wrote:
May 13th, 2019 3:11 pm
Totally agreed. The Raptors winning should have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, people who want to talk about it should take it to the Sports section, not here. The majority of people in Toronto are not Raptors fans. The Raptors winning has NOTHING to do with whether or not fries will be available on this day.

What this thread has to do with is the availability of free fries. The only prerequisite is 12 or more 3's for said fries.
That isn't true, the Raptors winning determines the upcoming games/potential fry days.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13882 posts
2730 upvotes
This thread has gotten embarrassing.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3194 posts
1892 upvotes
Toronto and London
MobyZz wrote:
May 13th, 2019 3:11 pm

Do you have a source to back up this claim?

The Raptors winning usually is correlated to getting free fries.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4547 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
torontodragon wrote:
May 13th, 2019 2:33 pm
I am pretty sure after yesterday's Kawhi shot there will be more people aware of the Raptors and basketball, at least many of my colleagues who's not basketball fans.
Yes, most of us here are looking for free fries. But if no good game there's no fries. So cheerful for the team definitely increase our chance to get free fries.
I am sorry to say this, but after the historical moment, none of the people around me including me know who Kawhi is and have absolutely no idea what the shot you talk about is like.
Is it a 3 pointer that is suppose to give us free fries?
I can say the amber alert at 5am is also a historical moment that anger lots of people too.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
May 27, 2018
5 posts
13 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
May 15th, 2019 10:35 am
I am sorry to say this, but after the historical moment, none of the people around me including me know who Kawhi is and have absolutely no idea what the shot you talk about is like.
I can say the amber alert at 5am is also a historical moment that anger lots of people too.
You must be fun at parties
Jun 10, 2017
272 posts
379 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
May 15th, 2019 10:35 am
First world problems
Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
RiftOfChaos wrote:
May 15th, 2019 10:18 am
Do you have a source to back up this claim?

The Raptors winning usually is correlated to getting free fries.
"Usually"

My point was that celebrating the buzzer beater has NOTHING to do with this thread. This thread is about free fries, talking nonsense about Kawhi's "shot" has NOTHING to do with free fries on this day. End of story. There's another forum that people can go to to celebrate the shot, it's the sports section at the bottom of the forum.

Do you need me to link it?

The only thing that is relevant is whether or not free fries are available. Yes/No suffices. We do not need this thread constantly bumped with people salivating over some "shot". It has nothing to do with fries.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)