Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7298 posts
71706 upvotes
Does anyone know roughly what time the offer appears on the app. Like to treat my nephew. Thanks.
Banned
Oct 20, 2007
4397 posts
509 upvotes
Mississauga
I picked up four free fries the last time and I still have about half left. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
yo2boy wrote: Best game of the season
Yes it was a great game and yet we barely beat them even without them having Steph Curry and Dramond Green in the lineup. Even if we make it to the finals, I'm not liking our chances against them. :(
hill15 wrote: Does anyone know roughly what time the offer appears on the app. Like to treat my nephew. Thanks.
I just checked my app and the offer is up!
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2637 posts
2979 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Heads up if you have any Monopoly winning stickers left over. They expire on Sunday.

Redeeming my cheeseburger sticker, Raptors fries, and a McCafe card (from $1 coffees) for a free lunch today
Dec 3, 2009
315 posts
151 upvotes
MaximDude wrote: I picked up four free fries the last time and I still have about half left. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Get that garbage outta here
Oct 22, 2001
375 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
I just want to say that this deal has absolutely made my family hate McDonald's fries. My wife has the major case of FOMO when it comes to these things and she keeps getting the free fries even when we're all full.

Anyway, upvoted the deal. Can't wait for my Black Friday exercise machine to make its way through Canada Post.
My sister in law stalks me on RFD. So I'll say 👋 right here then. 😊
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
Now that the app sends out reminders about this a lot more people are redeeming. There use to be a couple of people getting the offer at the McD near work and now today 95% of the people are getting fries with their coffee.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20470 upvotes
MaximDude wrote: So many free fries recently that I have to sit tomorrow out because I still have a bunch left over from the last couple of times. :( But for the rest of you enjoy! Winking Face
Seriously? You are hoarding fries? They taste pretty gross 10 minutes after they come out of the deep fryer. I would not eat them the following day.
Public Mobile customer, $34/50GB CAN-US, $29/30GB, $24/4GB
Tangerine, EQ, Simplii, HSBC customer
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
will888 wrote: Seriously? You are hoarding fries? They taste pretty gross 10 minutes after they come out of the deep fryer. I would not eat them the following day.
Pretty sure this guy is trolling. If not, that is messed up.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20470 upvotes
johnnyblayze wrote: Pretty sure this guy is trolling. If not, that is messed up.
Probably. I usually go for one, sometimes a second, but never a third on the same evening.
Public Mobile customer, $34/50GB CAN-US, $29/30GB, $24/4GB
Tangerine, EQ, Simplii, HSBC customer
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2995 posts
413 upvotes
Toronto
My coworker is having issues registering for the app - anyone have a fix? Keeps getting an error code even though she's gotten the verification email and clicked on it and seemingly goes through...
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36619 upvotes
Scarborough
Ticco wrote: My coworker is having issues registering for the app - anyone have a fix? Keeps getting an error code even though she's gotten the verification email and clicked on it and seemingly goes through...
Have they tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2995 posts
413 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: Have they tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?
No I'll tell her to try that - have seen it mentioned many a time.
Aug 27, 2010
606 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to redeem my free fries voucher for the new “Garlic & Herb fries”...it was served in a Big Mac type of box.
Mmmmm Mmmm good
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
greenbaido wrote: I was able to redeem my free fries voucher for the new “Garlic & Herb fries”...it was served in a Big Mac type of box.
Mmmmm Mmmm good
Which location? How?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
greenbaido wrote: I was able to redeem my free fries voucher for the new “Garlic & Herb fries”...it was served in a Big Mac type of box.
Mmmmm Mmmm good
What? How? At the kiosk or did you ask at cashier for upgrade?
Aug 27, 2010
606 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
3A6CDC95-2326-44AC-BED0-C34CDAB780D4.png
dotsandpixels wrote: What? How? At the kiosk or did you ask at cashier for upgrade?
There was a big sign up top where the menu is promoting the fries.
I just asked the cashier for them.
The pic of the fries shows them overflowing in the box, however when I received them the layered fries were up only half of the lower clamshell.
Last edited by greenbaido on Dec 1st, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Lmao tons of ‘upgrade to free garlic fries’ requests headed McDs employees way....poor bastards.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
no free fries tomorrow
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Sep 8, 2017
85 posts
278 upvotes
I know y'all just care about the fries but that was a dumb call on Serge at the end there. Man the refs had it against us tonight.
I spend so much money in the interest of saving money