Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
2016 posts
317 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
so are you saying I can go to McDonalds right now use my free coffee stamps to get my free coffee and get free fries with it? today?

(I'm aware of the any size coffee deal for $1 btw.)
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19242 posts
7337 upvotes
Toronto
lilmikey wrote: Yep , but it may take longer as they have to make another batch as the ones sitting in there are already salted.
I have been ordering without salt for as long as I can remember because of the freshness being a bonus on top of not getting salt poisoning. Shoe string fries have so much surface area, they cool down within a few minutes after coming out of the deep fryer.
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB, $28 RBC 5GB promo
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet, $10/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Nov 16, 2006
774 posts
267 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
OP thanks for posting but you could put App Only in your title (for those like me who read back from the end of the thread and don't have the App). Thx.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4027 posts
2360 upvotes
Anyone having problems with the app? Tried logging in and wont let me in
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3120 posts
1474 upvotes
Mississauga
witenite wrote: Anyone having problems with the app? Tried logging in and wont let me in
Clear app data if you're on Android
I love RFD! :)
Oct 24, 2009
296 posts
106 upvotes
North York
My app wouldn’t work (looked like problem on their end) but cashier let me get the free fries at drive thru anyway. (Leslie Yorkmills loc)
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4027 posts
2360 upvotes
yo2boy wrote: Clear app data if you're on Android
Tried and now wont let me log in
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5135 posts
1369 upvotes
Toronto
Mobile order not working but was able to open Scan in Restaurant and scan the mobile offer code.
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D/Bauer Supreme 1S LE
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Super Tacks AS1
Jan 2, 2013
147 posts
134 upvotes
Leaf nation
witenite wrote: Anyone having problems with the app? Tried logging in and wont let me in
Yes, uninstalled then reinstalled...fixed
Jan 6, 2005
127 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
MaximDude wrote: I wouldn't say McDonald's fries are my most favorite as I like thicker cut fries more, but they do taste really damn good when you get them fresh and hot. Heck they still taste pretty good even after I reheat them after a day or two in the fridge. If I'm passing by a few McD's while driving sometimes I'll get a few orders, eat some fresh and put the rest in the fridge. Then I'll take it out later, reheat them and although they're not nearly as good as fresh, its still pretty good when I reheat them right. :)
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2323 posts
334 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I was having issues as well with the app, made me login and still gave me errors - but as others mentioned, cashier had no issue just giving me the fries.
Nov 30, 2018
49 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The McD app crashed and my order is gone. I don't see any more offers for the raptors. Crying FaceDisappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
2469 posts
1069 upvotes
coolintheshade wrote: Lucky me.
I’ve had plenty of opportunities to get free McD’s fries through the app offers, and I decline all of them.
Good for you if you like them.
I’ll sneak you some outside this thread ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1485 posts
264 upvotes
Woodbridge
Wizard1 wrote: Yeah the app is down. Can't do anything, can't load any offers
I thought it was just my phone.