Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Jul 14, 2009
363 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Only 37 remaining chances to score free fries...
Feb 20, 2015
136 posts
97 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I've seen this on the app a few times... and have taken advantage. Download the app if you guys want free stuff and deals. The coupon mailers are also available through the McD's app.
Dec 8, 2013
362 posts
77 upvotes
Etobicoke
Missed the game....did they hit 12???
Zoomer $36/mo,400 min,Canada wide,2gb data,unltd text,free everything*
Zoomer Home Phone $10/mo,free Canada wide,modem,voicemail,features*
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2067 posts
1351 upvotes
St. Catharines
famosa wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 2:39 pm
Only 37 remaining chances to score free fries...
... plus playoffs
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1575 posts
383 upvotes
Mississauga
I used the $2 big Mac earlier this week and now there are No offers when I log in ???
Jul 3, 2013
895 posts
631 upvotes
Kingston
TLSRULZ wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 9:39 am
I used the $2 big Mac earlier this week and now there are No offers when I log in ???
Its only 1 per account. You need to make another account to redeem that offer again.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1575 posts
383 upvotes
Mississauga
CDNxBahrain wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 9:41 am
Its only 1 per account. You need to make another account to redeem that offer again.
Sorry you misunderstood. No mobile coupons are showing up.. it just says check back later... I know they are 1 time use per account...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4472 posts
3535 upvotes
TLSRULZ wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 5:50 pm
Sorry you misunderstood. No mobile coupons are showing up.. it just says check back later... I know they are 1 time use per account...
It happens every other time I open the app. Just log out of your account and log back in.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1575 posts
383 upvotes
Mississauga
superfresh89 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 5:58 pm
It happens every other time I open the app. Just log out of your account and log back in.
That worked .. thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1353 posts
599 upvotes
they havent been close to the mark lately huh its another drought lol
Temp. Banned
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
627 upvotes
ahlong wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 7:22 pm
they havent been close to the mark lately huh its another drought lol
What a useless promo.

This Raptors team is horrible at 3 point shooting. Should have been free fries for every win!!!!
Mar 16, 2012
80 posts
16 upvotes
TORONTO
After watching every game that the raptors played these last 2 seasons, I can say with confidence that we really need to get rid of CJ Miles, Malachi Richardson and Norman Powell. These guys are like dead weight to the team now with how much cap they're taking and how they can't even make 3s (or even score 2s consistently) even if their lives depended on it.

If Kawhi Leonard stays, then the Raptors are going to build around him. However, if he doesn't, Pascal Siakam is going to be Raptor's franchise player like Nikola Jokić is to Denver. We would need an more efficient young group of players. If I could trade for the Raptors, I would trade for Jarrett Allen and Noah Vonleh as they have about the same trade value right now as the three players. But I'm calling it right now that Jarrett Allen and Noah Vonleh will be all star levels players in the future and we can get them cheap right now. If we can get DeAaron Fox and Buddy Hield, I would even trade Serge Ibaka and Kyle Lowry(they always perform really bad in the post season, Serge Ibaka played like an old man by playoffs of last season might as well trade them while they have some high value). Before you guys start saying that's impossible, remember this was the same King team that trade the number 1 big man in the league for peanuts. In addition for those who think that's still a bad trade, ask yourself truthfully do you think the aging Serge Ibaka and Kyle Lowry can lead the Raptors to a championship in the next 5 years. I think it would be better to place my bet on a team like DeAaron Fox, Buddy Hield, Kawhi Leonard, Pascal Siakam and Jarrett Allen or Noah Vonleh for the future of the team because every knows that this season Warriors are going to champs no matter how you look at it and they most likely will next year too even if they lose someone like KD.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4140 posts
373 upvotes
Mississauga
416MAFIA wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 9:34 pm
What a useless promo.

This Raptors team is horrible at 3 point shooting. Should have been free fries for every win!!!!
How is this a useless promo when you've already had 21 SEPARATE OCCASIONS to get free fries so far this season?!? I've had A TON of McDs fries and I still have some leftover to eat that I'm kinda happy when they don't hit 12 three pters at times so I don't get the urge to go out and get more. Face With Tears Of Joy

PS: Just did a quick calculation and 21 times / 47 games played so far = 45% of Raptors games resulting in free fries. So if you're not getting them its not the Raptors or McDs' fault. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D