Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
990 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote: That’s why I use multiple accounts and freeze em. I have been having at least one a day during this dry spell.
Freeze the fries? Or somehow freeze the offer/ account so it postpones the free fries offer until whenever you want it?Face With Open Mouth
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
629 upvotes
matttheman wrote: Freeze the fries? Or somehow freeze the offer/ account so it postpones the free fries offer until whenever you want it?Face With Open Mouth
Physically freeze them in the freezer!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1349 posts
331 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote: That’s why I use multiple accounts and freeze em. I have been having at least one a day during this dry spell.
Do you just microwave them when you take them out?
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
629 upvotes
freakyflow wrote: Do you just microwave them when you take them out?
No, I let them sit out for 5-6 hours and thaw. Next, I place them in the air fryer and voila!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1873 posts
887 upvotes
Lol the fries lose their crispiness though its so good when it's fresh
Dec 29, 2005
473 posts
148 upvotes
free fries tomorrow. feb 23
???????? ???????
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4281 posts
482 upvotes
Mississauga
Annnnd free fries are BACK!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes Only took the Raps till half time to get it done this time! Face With Tears Of Joy Face With Tears Of Joy Hope they can stay this hot in the 2nd half and get the win against Derozan and the Spurs!
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1873 posts
887 upvotes
can pair it with Popeyes promo tmr too :)
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
629 upvotes
MaximDude wrote: Annnnd free fries are BACK!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes Only took the Raps till half time to get it done this time! Face With Tears Of Joy Face With Tears Of Joy Hope they can stay this hot in the 2nd half and get the win against Derozan and the Spurs!
Derozan equates the Raptors to a woman. He still loves her but she’s just not that into him. So he loves her but he’s moved on... at least that’s what he is saying.

My hunch is he still obsessed over her, lusts for her, and would be down with her if she gave him the time of day.

In the meantime, she’s getting played by Kawaii Leonard who sees her as Ms. Right Now. A means to an end. For Kawaii has an endless love for the once-upon-a-time laughing stock L.A. Clippers...

And these are the days of our lives... better than a soap opera- it’s the NBA!

On a different note...

Free fries! Way to go Coach Nurse! Let’s go on a streak now...
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4281 posts
482 upvotes
Mississauga
416MAFIA wrote: On a different note...

Free fries! Way to go Coach Nurse! Let’s go on a streak now...
Nurse got tossed from the game early. This win was led by assistant coach Adrian Griffin. Not sure if we would've won the game if Nurse was still in the game.
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2798 posts
1053 upvotes
Yesterday stupid app didn't work any again when I was at McD's. :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
5820 posts
3782 upvotes
Kitchener
Mr_Fanta wrote: Yesterday stupid app didn't work any again when I was at McD's. :(
Log out and log back in. Fixes it everytime for me.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8265 posts
3459 upvotes
Markham
Mr_Fanta wrote: Yesterday stupid app didn't work any again when I was at McD's. :(
Next time that happens try pulling down on the screen, there's a "refresh" functionality. Usually my coupons doesn't load on first try.