Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4723 posts
1812 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
RedSwagDeals wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 1:14 pm
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not, but there is a way to eat the free fries and not gain, and even loose weight. First figure out your daily calorie needs at your height and weight, then eat under that amount to loose, or just at that amount to maintain. Replace the calorie count for the fries with something else you would have ate and your fine. Think you might be trolling tho lol.
My metabolic rate is slow. It is really easy to gain weight and eat more than my body make use of.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jun 28, 2013
77 posts
99 upvotes
Can you guys stop posting nonsense? Nobody cares about your opinion. Did the raptors win? Is there free fries today? Yes or no do not type anything else
Sick of seeing this thread then no fries on app
Nov 14, 2015
214 posts
101 upvotes
Unionville, ON
looks like we're gonna get some fries tomorrow, halftime and they already have 10!
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16379 posts
2414 upvotes
Toronto
stancehunter wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 9:18 pm
looks like we're gonna get some fries tomorrow, halftime and they already have 10!
Don’t jinx it
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1006 posts
722 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
GB9797 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:55 am
Can you guys stop posting nonsense? Nobody cares about your opinion. Did the raptors win? Is there free fries today? Yes or no do not type anything else
Sick of seeing this thread then no fries on app
Free fries, baby!
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18359 posts
6428 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:51 am
My metabolic rate is slow. It is really easy to gain weight and eat more than my body make use of.
Oh stop it. Now that the weather is warming up, just run to the McDonald's. Incorporate the fries into your meal planning and don't treat it as a snack.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
17892 posts
15906 upvotes
Toronto
cdniron wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 8:24 am
How many 3's did they get?
enough for free fries, all that matters ;)
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5588 posts
3410 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 8:31 am
enough for free fries, all that matters ;)
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
May 6, 2017
134 posts
89 upvotes
everytime this thread gets back on the first page i know i can grab fries on the way home
thank you RFD never change.
Nov 22, 2009
705 posts
709 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:51 am
Unless you have been to a doctor and they have told you that you have a medical condition that causes this, it is probably not the case. Very few people in the world have a true "slow metabolic rate". If you eat 500 calories less than your BMR a day, you will lose 1lb a week. If you can eat that deficit and still gain weight then you should contact the news outlets because you have just defied the laws of thermodynamics.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4723 posts
1812 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
flaris wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 12:22 pm
Unless you have been to a doctor and they have told you that you have a medical condition that causes this, it is probably not the case. Very few people in the world have a true "slow metabolic rate". If you eat 500 calories less than your BMR a day, you will lose 1lb a week. If you can eat that deficit and still gain weight then you should contact the news outlets because you have just defied the laws of thermodynamics.
The metabolic rate decreases with age. It is normal. If you eat 500 calories less than your BMR a day, you will lose 1lb a week stay true. But the BMR reduce which means BMR - 500 is less when you get older.
People with high metabolic rate does not get fat even if they keep eating all day long without moving. I cannot say the same for people will lower metabolic rate.
You are what you eat. If it is not consumed or got rid of, it will stay inside your body one form or another.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine