Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4282 posts
482 upvotes
Mississauga
And tomorrow we get free fries again. :)
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1572 posts
809 upvotes
Man, Raptors as a sports team should be promoting healthy rewards. My dad bod is crying from these free fries and 20 for 10 nuggets Face With Tears Of Joy Off to the golden arches again after work.
Jun 29, 2009
16 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
dark2026 wrote: Get the codes before - take a screenshot of each one before going to the kiosk for quick ordering, especially if there's a line. Sometimes I'll use two machines at the same time if available to minimize my wait time for the fries since the screen transitions take a few seconds.

I don't know if this still works but gmail ignores periods (.) in the email addresses, but McD's app doesn't. You can have dozens of unique McD's accounts from one email address like 'mcdonalds2000@gmail.com', just make the next account 'm.cdonalds2000@gmail.com' and 'mc.donalds2000@gmail.com' or even 'm.c.d.onalds2000@gmail.com'. Save the email / password on your app and just put periods in so you don't have to retype every time.

Turn them into homemade poutine, chili fries, or put'em in a wrap.
The codes rotate every couple of minutes so screenshots don't work.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9596 posts
3010 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
M-e-X-x wrote: Free fries!!
For tomorrow? That's pretty quick. Its halftime, according to google
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8811 posts
2501 upvotes
What's the streak now or is it something like 8 out of the last 10.