Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10313 posts
2895 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote: Have to make it to McD's today for this very combo.
Scary thing is if you bought these 3 items separately on the menu it would cost $7.29. LOL.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 25, 2009
8003 posts
1082 upvotes
McDonald's has had to give out free fries after almost (or every) Rap's game for the last 3 weeks at least. There's no way they're doing this promo without increasing the requirements, if they even do it at all, again next season.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2001
1845 posts
857 upvotes
Toronto
I had the same problem until , I turn on the location service (GPS) and got a lock on location, then placed the order.

Had to place my order outside the shopping mall to get a GPS lock.
sandikosh wrote: Stupid app. Went to McDonald's and app wouldn't load code. Signed out and logged back in and still wouldn't give me the code. Deleted the app and redownload it again. Still pending......
Image
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12451 posts
2949 upvotes
RFD
lurker99 wrote: I had the same problem until , I turn on the location service (GPS) and got a lock on location, then placed the order.

Had to place my order outside the shopping mall to get a GPS lock.
You are right, I used to have the same problem others had, and it's definitely coming down to whether or not your phone has GPS lock. No lock, app usually does not work, but when there's GPS lock, usually no issues.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
5600 posts
2344 upvotes
Winkle wrote: McDonald's has had to give out free fries after almost (or every) Rap's game for the last 3 weeks at least. There's no way they're doing this promo without increasing the requirements, if they even do it at all, again next season.
Better eat up before the famine.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 8, 2006
9596 posts
3010 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Fries or no fries tomorrow?
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2017
585 posts
505 upvotes
Winkle wrote: McDonald's has had to give out free fries after almost (or every) Rap's game for the last 3 weeks at least. There's no way they're doing this promo without increasing the requirements, if they even do it at all, again next season.
The agreement was signed for 3 years. Not sure if they included provisions for changing requirements between seasons.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
718 posts
124 upvotes
pny128 wrote: The agreement was signed for 3 years. Not sure if they included provisions for changing requirements between seasons.
Unless McDonald's changes the requirements to 15 Three pointers, then it looks like there's going to be a lot of potatoes being cut here.
Don't forget, if you ask for no salt on your fries, they have to fry a new batch which means FRESH fries!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
1333 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
skwan wrote: Unless McDonald's changes the requirements to 15 Three pointers, then it looks like there's going to be a lot of potatoes being cut here.
Don't forget, if you ask for no salt on your fries, they have to fry a new batch which means FRESH fries!
But why would the average person want bland fries compared to fresh/semi-fresh or even stale fries? I would prefer stale salted fries than their fresh bland ones.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2002 posts
345 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Maybe Raptor sponse the campaign, too.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 8, 2006
9596 posts
3010 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
skwan wrote: Unless McDonald's changes the requirements to 15 Three pointers, then it looks like there's going to be a lot of potatoes being cut here.
Don't forget, if you ask for no salt on your fries, they have to fry a new batch which means FRESH fries!
Don't think you need to be concerned with freshhness with this promo. With the amount of people claiming, there is new batch every few minutes)

Top