Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9356 posts
2725 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MobyZz wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 3:28 pm
Yes, they scored 16 3's today.
Great. Thanks)
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4657 posts
1441 upvotes
Scarborough
ned214 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 3:58 pm
Is tomorrow the last day of this offer?
There's still one more game on Tuesday.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2700 posts
1108 upvotes
Mississauga
Playoff games don't count?
I love RFD! :)
Jan 22, 2007
220 posts
73 upvotes
if we tweet them maybe they will extend the promo into the playoffs?
Nov 9, 2013
516 posts
405 upvotes
Scarborough
skwan wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 10:45 am
I've had several experience where after receiving the fries is hard to eat plus it's cold. I would rather have fresh non salty fries too
I know. Might as well wait a few minutes to get a fresh order if you don't have to pay for them anyway. They don't take much time and taste much worth the extra wait when they're fresh out of the fryer! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Nov 9, 2013
516 posts
405 upvotes
Scarborough
mjavor wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 11:38 am
You can definitely ask for a fresh batch as long you you don't mind being "that guy".
We all have the right to ask for a fresh product over being sold stale garbage that they are just trying to get rid of from their cheapness and penny-pinching measures.

They have to have that in mind that we keep them in business as their customers and as consumers, we have the right to get our money's worth in quality. They don't own us and we don't have to accept their garbage. Only way to keep them in check to let them know of our rights.
Nov 14, 2015
125 posts
40 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Tomorrow's going to be great, free fries and a free mini blizzard from DQ. Perfect for a hot day like tomorrow is going to be
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1541 posts
362 upvotes
Mississauga
stancehunter wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 11:14 pm
Tomorrow's going to be great, free fries and a free mini blizzard from DQ. Perfect for a hot day like tomorrow is going to be
DQ ?? Details please
Sep 8, 2017
411 posts
964 upvotes
All the complaints over FREE fries, the saying “you get what you pay for” is true, if you’re not paying for the fries don’t expect them to be as hot and fresh as the person who paid for their fries in their combo. There’s alot of people in this world who wish they could even get their hands on some cold hard fries just to fill their stomach in the lesser developed countries in the world, but here we are complaining about our fries not being hot enough, too salty, hard etc. Sorry for the rant but also seeing people in the McDonald’s restaurants as well that I usually go to complain about their free fries gets on my nerves. Like take what you get, if you dont like it then don’t eat it because you never even paid for it in the first place and consider it as a gift from McDonald’s and the raps.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
matttheman wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 1:37 am
All the complaints over FREE fries, the saying “you get what you pay for” is true, if you’re not paying for the fries don’t expect them to be as hot and fresh as the person who paid for their fries in their combo. There’s alot of people in this world who wish they could even get their hands on some cold hard fries just to fill their stomach in the lesser developed countries in the world, but here we are complaining about our fries not being hot enough, too salty, hard etc. Sorry for the rant but also seeing people in the McDonald’s restaurants as well that I usually go to complain about their free fries gets on my nerves. Like take what you get, if you dont like it then don’t eat it because you never even paid for it in the first place and consider it as a gift from McDonald’s and the raps.
I do agree you get what you pay for, but in this case, I have to disagree.
For McDonald's, they do this as promotion. If you give people cold and crappy fries, it is a negative press and it is better not to do the promotion.
Also, those high school student who work there are not going to intentionally give you cold fries if you get them for free while give the people with combo hot fries. They give you whatever they have.
And if you get cold fries, you can always go back to the counter and ask them to give you fresh one and refuse to take the cold fries.
Same as apple pie. You will be surprised how many McDonalds employee told me cold one is the same as fresh and hot ones.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine