Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Premium Roast Coffee - $1 Any Size (Feb 4 - Mar 3)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2019 7:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12271 posts
1327 upvotes

[McDonalds] Premium Roast Coffee - $1 Any Size (Feb 4 - Mar 3)

Don't forget to order via your app, you double-dip on the McCafe Rewards digitally + paper stickers!!
Images
  • mcd.PNG
90 replies
Jan 21, 2010
359 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know if they have to make it too quickly but McDonalds' teas and coffees have been absolutely flavourless for a while now. They were good for a small period of time after the McCafe rebranding, but I would hesitate to spend $1 now.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
4575 posts
766 upvotes
Montreal
Talick wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 5:20 am
I don't know if they have to make it too quickly but McDonalds' teas and coffees have been absolutely flavourless for a while now. They were good for a small period of time after the McCafe rebranding, but I would hesitate to spend $1 now.
I am having one now and it's still better than Tim Horton's.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6033 posts
1732 upvotes
Montreal
Finally available everywhere in Canada, no more guessing which location has it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
5073 posts
5306 upvotes
This includes Decaf folks, it's a decent drive-by coffee.

Keto folks love their coffee.
Mar 4, 2018
93 posts
62 upvotes
Guys, you don't need to order through the app to collect digital stickers.

You can order normally and scan your collection code from the app to collect digital stickers.
All you have to do when it is time to pay, go to your app -> offers -> (at the top) "Tap to use" -> "Scan at restaurant"

This is perfect if you want to use a gift card or if you don't want to link your CC to the McD's app.
Frugal Fries - but en français
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2616 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
FrugalFrites wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 7:15 am
Guys, you don't need to order through the app to collect digital stickers.

You can order normally and scan your collection code from the app to collect digital stickers.
All you have to do when it is time to pay, go to your app -> offers -> (at the top) "Tap to use" -> "Scan at restaurant"

This is perfect if you want to use a gift card or if you don't want to link your CC to the McD's app.
Can you scan this at the kiosk too?

What are you scanning - is it from the receipt?
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
664 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Nice. This time is any size for $1, in the past deals most were small size only
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1458 posts
547 upvotes
Hamilton
Ticco wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 8:12 am

In the MC D app when you go to tap to use....a big barcode shows up. Scan it before your order your coffee at the kiosk. It works like a coupon.
Mar 4, 2018
93 posts
62 upvotes
Ticco wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 8:12 am

Yes. You are scanning a QR code.
It is the same as scanning a mobile app offer.
The code is scanned during the ordering process, not after.

If you are using the Kiosk, on the main screen, there should be a coupon button.
Frugal Fries - but en français
May 14, 2006
889 posts
252 upvotes
GTA
Talick wrote:
Felt the same way. Been getting Tim Hortons over McDs this past week.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
4925 posts
4057 upvotes
Montreal
Talick wrote:
Glad I'm not the only one to notice. With Roll up The Rim starting tomorrow, $1 MCD will be taking a back seat. Picked up a free $50 gift card last year and over 1 dozen free drinks/donuts in less than a month.
Jun 9, 2007
654 posts
78 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Talick wrote:
I agree, it tastes like flavourless burnt water...
Jan 2, 2018
238 posts
196 upvotes
Talick wrote:
Seriously so inconsistent. At the beginning of the promo my coffees were perfect, but probably the last 3 or so times they've been horrible, they either tasted like they'd been sitting in a hot pot too long or were very watered down, once to the point I thought they mistakenly gave me tea. I don't know if this is due to high demand during the promo or what. I find Tim Horton's to be the exact same way. So I now make my coffee 9/10 not only because it's cheaper and better for the environment, but because it's going to consistently taste good. You can splurge a little on some beans you like since you're saving money by not buying out. If you're buying Tims/McDonalds everyday you're seriously missing out on many different types and varieties of coffee on the market that you may enjoy even more, and if not, you can always buy a bag of Tims/McCafe at the grocery store. Get yourself a good thermos and you're good to go. Don't miss $1 coffee in the slightest.