Food & Drink

McDonalds (ON) small coffee/muffin 1.59 as of Jan 7/14

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2014 1:11 pm
Jul 31, 2008
244 posts
79 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote: I JUST noticed this... Not sure why they don't just raise the price of the Value Picks threshold to 1.59, the menu looks so empty now with your only choice being the Sausage McMuffin still at $1.39. At least from marketing it looks a bit better than having an empty value menu.
I'm thinking the price of coffee basically drove the price higher.

I've noticed this week (during free small coffee week) that the price went up around 20 cents across the board for S/M/L

A small McD coffee at my usual location is now 1.35

Parents told me that the senior (small) coffee is now 1.10 (used to be just under a buck).

I'll also add that even though it's an extra quarter to add the muffin to a coffee - not that many customers do that during breakfast (just my 2 cents here).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5614 posts
1078 upvotes
Toronto
ToniCipriani wrote: I JUST noticed this... Not sure why they don't just raise the price of the Value Picks threshold to 1.59, the menu looks so empty now with your only choice being the Sausage McMuffin still at $1.39. At least from marketing it looks a bit better than having an empty value menu.
For breakfast I'd agree since the options are razor thin, but for lunch and dinner I like the $1.39 threshold since I usually get 2 different VP for just under $3.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)