Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Summer Drink Days ($1, $2, $3 drinks all summer)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2018 2:41 am
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4126 posts
1033 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: Just bought one today, NO charge for flavour in BC. Which province is this for?
The BC location I went to on Tuesday has a sign stating .30 charge for flavour on ice coffee.
Jun 1, 2016
883 posts
1006 upvotes
Balduno wrote: The BC location I went to on Tuesday has a sign stating .30 charge for flavour on ice coffee.
So still not the $0.40, it seems like each location can charge upto $0.40 then.
$28 Phone Plan:
  • Unlimited Data (25gb LTE)
  • Unlimited Talk / Text
  • Unlimited Roaming in US / Canada / Mexico
  • eSIM (allows dual SIM)
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4126 posts
1033 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: So still not the $0.40, it seems like each location can charge upto $0.40 then.
I’m quite certain that store is owned by a franchisee, and not McDonald’s. Their prices for other items are different than other McDonald’s stores.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1858 posts
1231 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ManCaveGamer wrote: excited af

just get reg. coffee and cool it with ice = ice coff
Or ask them to put ice coffee in a regular coffee cup for you LOL
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
3343 posts
3400 upvotes
GTA
Never tried their ice coffee. Does it come with sticker for the buy 7 get 1 free card?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8533 upvotes
GTHA
Kfox wrote: Never tried their ice coffee. Does it come with sticker for the buy 7 get 1 free card?
No...
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
10316 posts
1641 upvotes
Had my first iced coffee in 2018! Hopefully the extra charge for vanilla/sugar-free is not a sign for end of $1 medium iced coffee after this year.
MoneyHypeMike wrote: I see Caramel/Regular Iced Coffee at 1$, Vanilla/ Sugar-Free at 1.50$ on the app.
Gonna try Camarel, hopefully, it tastes good.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
So, went Tuesday, got a large Coke Zero for me, and small vanilla chai Iced frappe. Coke Zero showed at $1 and the iced frappe, $2.79, asked if it was supposed to be $2, they corrected it. I guess there was some glitches the first couple of days. Then went in again Thursday afternoon, same restaurant, iced frappes rang up correct, but now my LG Coke Zero showed $1.50, asked about it, they said Small and Medium were $1, and the large was $1.50. Cashier even said that they hadn't changed their drive thru signs yet, and it said any size fountain drink $1.
Just weird that on Tuesday, it was $1 and 2 days later, $1.50. Franchise store, but did they decide to change it after the promo started, instead of making it so before?
The other thing with Franchise stores, is the upcharge when they have free coffee. Corporate stores were 25 cents to get medium, franchise were 50 cents, at least the ones I went to were. I agree with other posters that say, the $1 any size is a great deal.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2318 posts
1499 upvotes
Prince George
jackass_ca wrote: So, went Tuesday, got a large Coke Zero for me, and small vanilla chai Iced frappe. Coke Zero showed at $1 and the iced frappe, $2.79, asked if it was supposed to be $2, they corrected it. I guess there was some glitches the first couple of days. Then went in again Thursday afternoon, same restaurant, iced frappes rang up correct, but now my LG Coke Zero showed $1.50, asked about it, they said Small and Medium were $1, and the large was $1.50. Cashier even said that they hadn't changed their drive thru signs yet, and it said any size fountain drink $1.
Just weird that on Tuesday, it was $1 and 2 days later, $1.50. Franchise store, but did they decide to change it after the promo started, instead of making it so before?
The other thing with Franchise stores, is the upcharge when they have free coffee. Corporate stores were 25 cents to get medium, franchise were 50 cents, at least the ones I went to were. I agree with other posters that say, the $1 any size is a great deal.
Was going to say that’s a pretty clear cut bait and switch when their national ad campaign says $1. Buuuuut... from the fine print on the website... “†$1 fountain offer varies in certain Southwestern Ontario locations. See participating restaurants for details.”

You guys get hosed again
Oct 15, 2016
201 posts
235 upvotes
BHLombardy wrote: The Circle K convenience stores (a Couch-Tard brand, and usually paired with Irving gas stations) in Atlantic Canada have 89c any size fountain drinks all year long under the moniker "Polar Pop"
You can choose from about 16 varieties, serving both Coke and Pepsi products.
Having a successful major company named "Couch Tard" is the single biggest dividend that official bilingualism has ever paid.
Sep 16, 2016
510 posts
149 upvotes
ahlong wrote: For the whole summer
Thanks
I know where to get a drink for the whole summer now
Nov 3, 2010
183 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
The offers are not showing up in McDonald's app.