Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Summer Drink Days ($1, $2, $3 drinks all summer)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2018 2:41 am
Nov 25, 2003
400 posts
160 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
Smartchen wrote:
May 10th, 2018 4:38 pm
Or ask them to put ice coffee in a regular coffee cup for you LOL
Other method gets you the sticker (re: buy 7 get 1 free).
I've been away for a while....
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1152 posts
735 upvotes
British Columbia
Went to McDonald's to get a mango smoothie today and they tried to charge full price. I showed them their own website in order to bring it down to 2 dollars. They tried telling me it did not apply and then afterwards simply said does not ring in on their register correctly.

What gives? Surely more than just myself have tried ordering a smoothie during dollar drink days and complained. Why would the register be wrong still after a week?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8092 posts
3223 upvotes
East York mofo!
got a vanilla bean ice coffee for $1.40 thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4380 posts
956 upvotes
Regina
$1.50 for a large pop at McDonald's in Humboldt last night...
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1843 posts
140 upvotes
Had a sugar free vanilla flavor iced coffee and it tasted weird like bitter compared to the regular vanilla. Is that how it supposed to taste?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4216 posts
420 upvotes
Mississauga
NOOOOOOOOOO now you have to pay for the caramel or vanilla flavors?!?! Disappointed But Relieved Face Disappointed Face Crying Face

This was one of the most favorite things I looked forward to for the summer and they jack up the price on it?!? Guess I'm going to be buying a few less this year and also I have to remember to ask them to make it with no ice for abit more coffee and then add a few ice cubes myself because even when I ask them for light ice they often throw a bunch in.
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Nov 29, 2011
414 posts
335 upvotes
CALGARY
Again McDonalds is blowing this. Just makes me skip them and go somewhere else.
Nov 10, 2017
65 posts
25 upvotes
Why is McDonald's charging $1.50 for a large soda/pop/ fountain drink in southwestern Ontario???
I was in London today and they charged $1.50.
Yesterday I was in Mississauga and they charged $1 for a large.
I went on the mobile app and entered different McDonald's locations and they were almost all $1 for a large pop in most of Southern Ontario. When I checked Chatham, it was $1.50.

What makes pop more expensive in Southwestern Ontario? I'd like to know. :rolleyes:
Nov 10, 2017
65 posts
25 upvotes
Has anyone tried the $3 Skor Frappe? I wasn't impressed. It actually tasted like it had Bailey's Irish Cream in it (I hate alcohol).
Nov 10, 2017
65 posts
25 upvotes
matttheman wrote:
May 4th, 2018 11:29 pm
Deal is officially live! Any size soft drink and small and medium ice coffee is $1. Small smoothies and ice frappes excluding the Skor ice frappe is $2. No small frozen lemonade this year. New this year is small protein smoothies and the Skor frappe for $3.

Edit: Promo is now live as per the McDonalds website, as well as I called up a bunch of locations around the GTA and they all say it starts tomorrow.

the chart below is courtesy of @rpage93
Wait... what?!! $2 for the Skor Frappe? It was $3 in Mississauga on Monday.
Aug 30, 2011
79 posts
47 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Karala wrote:
May 13th, 2018 12:27 am
Went to McDonald's to get a mango smoothie today and they tried to charge full price. I showed them their own website in order to bring it down to 2 dollars. They tried telling me it did not apply and then afterwards simply said does not ring in on their register correctly.

What gives? Surely more than just myself have tried ordering a smoothie during dollar drink days and complained. Why would the register be wrong still after a week?
Did you order a small smoothie? I've paid $2 the last 2 days in Mississauga
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
4658 posts
2214 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Tried a couple of drinks so far.

Vanilla Chai Tea Iced Frappé >>> Coffee Iced Frappé, still need to try the other 2.
French Vanilla Iced Coffee >> Caramel Iced Coffee, although not sure they added the caramel as I couldn't taste it.

Vanilla Chai Tea Iced Frappé might be my new go 2 drink at McDonald's.
Oct 19, 2011
553 posts
173 upvotes
JaysRF wrote:
May 16th, 2018 8:42 pm
Did you order a small smoothie? I've paid $2 the last 2 days in Mississauga
The McDonald's employees really should know this though. 'why isn't it $2 I'm is another way of saying 'small please'