Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Summer Drink Days (Starts June 29th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 3:03 pm
[OP]
May 12, 2012
580 posts
606 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

[McDonalds] Summer Drink Days (Starts June 29th)

Update: So, for those of you asking if this will be drive-thru only; earlier in May, McDonald's announced its preliminary transition plan where they opened certain stores for take-out only and will be opening more further as they see fit. This means you can order at the restaurant via the kiosks or registers, but there is no dine-in option. Unfortunately, I am not sure of which of their locations are open in such a manner. I believe curb-side pick-up is an option at most restaurants (I don't frequent McDonald's so I am unsure)

Update 2: Thank you to user @AndyT75400 . This is the only user input I have received thus far.
AndyT75400 wrote: Dollar drink days start on June 29. Frappes and Slushies start on the 16th.

Any size fountain drink and small & medium iced coffees are $1 while small smoothies, frappes and slushies will be $2.
Edit:
$1 - Fountain Drink, S/M Iced Coffee
$2 - S/M Minute Maid slushie, S Real Fruit Smoothie, S Iced Frappe

Apologies for the wrong date. The billboard I saw (passed it again) was simply announcing the limited availability of their minute maid slushies ('Summer Drinks', which I assumed had assumed was the same as the Summer Drink Days) which began on the 16th
Last edited by Ferny111 on Jun 30th, 2020 9:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
250 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1951 posts
146 upvotes
no cheers....
Do restaurant open for buy food or still use drive through?
dont want to drive just for dollar drink...
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7687 posts
1434 upvotes
chinese zzz wrote: no cheers....
Do restaurant open for buy food or still use drive through?
dont want to drive just for dollar drink...
8am to 8pm open at some locations
Nov 16, 2016
758 posts
722 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
The time has come! I was waiting for $1 medium iced coffees. Gotta love McDs. <3
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2008 posts
814 upvotes
Montreal
would go all over this if there is no virus.
Sep 26, 2018
754 posts
1698 upvotes
Strangely, I'm glad that this staple of summer hasn't been affected by all the craziness this year. It's good to know there's still some comforting traditions and consistency out there in these tumultuous time, we all could use some of that. Perhaps we judged the Pepsi peace commercials too harshly and maybe they were on to something after all.
I have spoken
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3461 posts
1475 upvotes
'Shwallywood
almasyseifer wrote: Strangely, I'm glad that this staple of summer hasn't been affected by all the craziness this year. It's good to know there's still some comforting traditions and consistency out there in these tumultuous time, we all could use some of that. Perhaps we judged the Pepsi peace commercials too harshly and maybe they were on to something after all.
This! I absolutely look forward to summer drink days. Nothing beats going for a day trip to a provincial park and getting an ice cold bevvy.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Nov 8, 2004
215 posts
53 upvotes
Anybody know if the vanilla chai frappe will be back? Its not showing on their menu yet. That thing is amazing!
921 posts
529 upvotes
Doing 10hrs of parcel delivery is about to get better
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2294 posts
2828 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
What drinks have the least amount of sugar besides water and plain coffee?

Is this any size drink? Can it be hot or cold?

Now I just need 2 x 64oz growlers and two spare caps (if you store coffee you know why you need spares).
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Nov 16, 2016
758 posts
722 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
thedealhunter2000 wrote: What drinks have the least amount of sugar besides water and plain coffee?
Medium iced coffee with sugar free vanilla syrup, light ice. That's my go to sweet drink that's low in sugar.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11726 posts
1931 upvotes
Mississauga
thedealhunter2000 wrote: What drinks have the least amount of sugar besides water and plain coffee?
Diet Coke and Coke Zero have no sugar. Tea on its own also has no sugar.
Jul 16, 2018
10 posts
18 upvotes
Yup. Frappes are coming back and also new Minute Maid Slushies! Details will be out soon ❤️

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)