Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Summer Drink Days (Starts June 29th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 3:03 pm
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2287 posts
2822 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Talamasca wrote: Diet Coke and Coke Zero have no sugar. Tea on its own also has no sugar.
Oh I forgot about the diet sodas and I kno about the tea. What I meant was with the least amount of real sugar.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11725 posts
1929 upvotes
Mississauga
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Oh I forgot about the diet sodas and I kno about the tea. What I meant was with the least amount of real sugar.
Among the regular pop drinks, they're pretty much all the same, with just a few grams difference among them. I think the orange pop actually has the most.
Oct 28, 2019
142 posts
99 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: Medium iced coffee with sugar free vanilla syrup, light ice. That's my go to sweet drink that's low in sugar.
These days that’s the only thing that even can lure me into a McDonald’s lol
Sep 6, 2002
509 posts
4 upvotes
London
The McDonald's in Schomberg is just drive thru til June 9 or 10 then you can walk in a get your takeout!

My son works there and just let me know!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

MY HEATWARE
Apr 17, 2015
351 posts
206 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thedealhunter2000 wrote: What drinks have the least amount of sugar besides water and plain coffee?

Is this any size drink? Can it be hot or cold?

Now I just need 2 x 64oz growlers and two spare caps (if you store coffee you know why you need spares).
Nothing wrong with black iced coffee! Better than drowning coffee in sugar and cream.
Oct 27, 2009
63 posts
18 upvotes
Gloucester
A lot have curbside as well.

However lots of people go through drive through to just get a drink.
Sep 1, 2015
152 posts
177 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Can't have any drinks as I've cut out all sugar and even sweetener drinks but nothing was better than hitting up McD's during summer and getting 2 large cokes, no ice for a toonie and change etc.
May 6, 2020
52 posts
26 upvotes
Waiting for $1 cone. Any info is it coming this summer?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1018 posts
398 upvotes
Markham
Innovac wrote: Waiting for $1 cone. Any info is it coming this summer?
I went through a Wendy's drive thru today and noticed they have their 99 cent Frosty's advertised again.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3609 posts
2478 upvotes
Toronto
Dollar drink days is a beautiful thing. Nothing refreshes like a ice cold diet coke on a hot work day.
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1495 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
The coke from Mcdonald's is soooooo good. No idea if it's the whole story about them having a separate filter with the concentrate, but it is really refreshing. My wife will be very happy to hear about the iced coffee, and during Covid the 20 min walk will be great.
Nov 18, 2012
921 posts
529 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote: What drinks have the least amount of sugar besides water and plain coffee?

Is this any size drink? Can it be hot or cold?

Now I just need 2 x 64oz growlers and two spare caps (if you store coffee you know why you need spares).
you can ask for a strong iced coffee, not much sugar then.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
2191 posts
102 upvotes
still waiting for them to bring back the lemonade

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)