Vancouver

ymmv-free burger, free fries, $1 drink

Price:
$1
Expiry:
July 13, 2018
Retailer:
McDonald's
**I'm aware there is a thread on the free fries but I thought this would be a great deal if you can get it

I went to get the deal for a fries and drink and went to check my app for the cheapest burger. The Mighty Angus Range showed up for $0 so I added it to my order. The manager at the McDonald's said they don't serve the burger there so gave me a replacement burger for free (double quarter ponder).

Check BURGERS --> MIGHTY ANGUS RANGE

You can do a quick check on your app to see if the $0 burger shows up. The store that I have set is the McDonald's in Coquitlam Centre (BC).
Last edited by SimpsonsFana on Jul 13th, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8388 posts
1329 upvotes
Nothing good here in Durham Region (Ontario) via the app. $4 off $20 worth of crap. Better off at Burger King.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2748 posts
796 upvotes
SimpsonsFana wrote: **I'm aware there is a thread on the free fries but I thought this would be a great deal if you can get it

I went to get the deal for a fries and drink and went to check my app for the cheapest burger. The Mighty Angus Range showed up for $0 so I added it to my order. The manager at the McDonald's said they don't serve the burger there so gave me a replacement burger for free (double quarter ponder).

Check BURGERS --> MIGHTY ANGUS RANGE

You can do a quick check on your app to see if the $0 burger shows up. The store that I have set is the McDonald's in Coquitlam Centre (BC).
Nothing here. Thanks anyways for sharing! Upvote given.
Jan 2, 2013
152 posts
149 upvotes
Leaf nation
SimpsonsFana wrote: * The Mighty Angus Range showed up for $0 so I added it to my order. The manager at the McDonald's said they don't serve the burger there
Strange, my app won't allow me to add anything that the location doesn't carry it. I get the "unavailable at this location"
May 26, 2011
642 posts
370 upvotes
After I tap on Mighty Angus Range, it shows 2 burgers: Mighty Angus Original and Bacon and Cheddar Angus, $6.99 each. This means that I'm not getting any free burgers? I'm in Vancouver.
Freedom mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Foodora, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
[OP]
Jul 29, 2005
593 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
Hm, I suppose this is location specific. Try 1401- 2929 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam BC V3B 5R5 (that's the address for the Coquitlam Centre location).
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2010
1029 posts
246 upvotes
Doesn't show as $0 for me. But I did try the location op tried and it shows up as $0 for me too.
May 27, 2007
239 posts
18 upvotes
New Westminster
It cost me more than $6.99 to drive to there. Thanks for sharing.
May 16, 2017
287 posts
117 upvotes
get out of here, the mcd app is garbage with constant errors...after the december promo ill never install