Expired Hot Deals

[McGILL - In collaboration with RBC Future Launch and The Globe and Mail] McGILL Univ: Free Online Course - PERSONAL FINANCE ESSENTIALS

[OP]
Dec 2, 2019
236 posts
602 upvotes

McGILL Univ: Free Online Course - PERSONAL FINANCE ESSENTIALS

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
McGILL - In collaboration with RBC Future Launch and The Globe and Mail
McGILL PERSONAL FINANCE ESSENTIALS
In collaboration with RBC Future Launch and The Globe and Mail

If you're ready to take charge of your personal finances, then you're in the right place. From budgeting to borrowing, real estate and beyond, invest a few hours in this free, online course1 and you'll gain the knowledge and confidence to make a lifetime of smart financial decisions. Taught by professors from McGill University's Desautels Faculty of Management, the course is open to everyone.

Finish all course modules to receive a McGill Personal Finance Essentials attestation of completion.
7 replies
Apr 17, 2015
541 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good course. I wasn't able to download the audio or video ahead of time, so I had to stay on wifi while it was video streaming.
Oct 13, 2016
355 posts
332 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
Nice posting but doesn't this belong in Freebies?
Dec 6, 2008
932 posts
256 upvotes
I just got an email that the course is closed although I completed one module. Was I supposed to be completing the modules on time so they don't kick me out?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9145 posts
7487 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
itemsale2003 wrote: I just got an email that the course is closed although I completed one module. Was I supposed to be completing the modules on time so they don't kick me out?
Just like university courses, you have one school term to complete it as they provide attestation of your course completion.
If you want, you may register again as the next session will start on May 1st and close Jul. 26th.
Dec 6, 2008
932 posts
256 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Just like university courses, you have one school term to complete it as they provide attestation of your course completion.
If you want, you may register again as the next session will start on May 1st and close Jul. 26th.
Thanks, but I signed up like couple of weeks back so that is hardly a term. May 1 to Jul 26 is reasonable.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
19332 posts
989 upvotes
maddmaxx308 wrote: If I sign up for this does this mean I can't use RFD anymore?
I do tend to spend a lot more since finding this site on things I didn't realize I needed...
Hee hee ... that means you have definitely failed as a RFDer big time ..... coz most tend to spend a lot more on things that you DON'T need Face With Tears Of Joy