[MEC] 25% off MSR tents

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 10:52 am
[OP]
Jul 11, 2019
5 posts
6 upvotes

[MEC] 25% off MSR tents

Was looking to purchase a new tent and noticed MEC had these MSR tents on sale, i purchased the Elixir 3
Last edited by DiscoBiscuits1 on Jun 28th, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
May 2, 2013
126 posts
265 upvotes
St. John's
I love my MSR tent. And I was hugely impressed with MSR's willingness to repair my snowshoes.
Worth noting that Atmosphere seems to be running the same 25% off promotion from the same initial price. Atmosphere may have more potential to stack a second discount code (e.g., email sign-up) or to purchase discounted gift cards.
Sep 21, 2019
111 posts
281 upvotes
Also worth noting, healthcare workers are eligible for professional pricing from MSR as well as all of the Cascade Designs companies
Feb 2, 2015
148 posts
81 upvotes
Victoria, BC
How come they all have some bad reviews?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1501 posts
607 upvotes
Wow, $5600 for the big one. Must be one heck of a tent.
Aug 6, 2011
81 posts
27 upvotes
St Catharines
Bbrown3979 wrote: Also worth noting, healthcare workers are eligible for professional pricing from MSR as well as all of the Cascade Designs companies
Do you happen to know what the healthcare discount is? My wife is a healthcare worker, so might look at getting some new gear.
Sep 21, 2019
111 posts
281 upvotes
ozzi12 wrote: Do you happen to know what the healthcare discount is? My wife is a healthcare worker, so might look at getting some new gear.
I do but part of the program rules are that you cant post it. Typically for most brands pro pricing matches the lowest discount you will see from retailers during their peak sale days/weekends
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5282 posts
702 upvotes
adubbz wrote: How come they all have some bad reviews?
MSR is a pretty reputable brand. Although if you're starting to shell out more money for a good tent based your specific needs, MSR is more like a jack of all trade instead of being very good at a niche category.
Nov 24, 2019
21 posts
6 upvotes
I love my MSR tent. Also a great company to deal with. I broke a pole and they sent me new poles free of charge.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5282 posts
702 upvotes
ozzi12 wrote: Do you happen to know what the healthcare discount is? My wife is a healthcare worker, so might look at getting some new gear.
lololol, I don't know if your wife got in to the pro deals... but imo the "discounts" are trash. I just looked at the discounts and it's basically 25% off across all the Cascade Design companies. There's better discounts to be had if you purchase as a normal consumer