Expired Hot Deals

[MEC] Additional 50% off all MEC-branded clearance clothing

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2017 9:58 am
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1040 posts
173 upvotes
Not quite lifetime like LL Bean but still pretty good.

I have gotten resistance twice recently for returns . One a backpack (used indoors for work) that had the bottom completely wear out with zero damage to any other part and the other a pair of swim trunks that the heat seam came apart. Ultimately they took them back but boy did they make it more trouble than it needed to be. I should have to wait 30 minutes to return swim trunks that clearly had a defect.
Jan 22, 2012
208 posts
73 upvotes
Waterloo
samj1 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 9:16 am
Not quite lifetime like LL Bean but still pretty good.

I have gotten resistance twice recently for returns . One a backpack (used indoors for work) that had the bottom completely wear out with zero damage to any other part and the other a pair of swim trunks that the heat seam came apart. Ultimately they took them back but boy did they make it more trouble than it needed to be. I should have to wait 30 minutes to return swim trunks that clearly had a defect.
I got a bit of pushback when I tried to return a MEC brand backpack with a broken zipper, but after a brief discussion about how to treat zippers they took it back and I bought a replacement. The backpack was 3 years old I think, so I was happy to get a new one. Other than that I've never had any issues with returns, they're generally really good about it!