Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MEC

Arc'teryx Radsten Parka - Men's 50% off $750 -> $375

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2021 1:12 pm
Nov 7, 2018
256 posts
579 upvotes
Ottawa
CyprusTM wrote: Looks like all their stuff is made in china now.
Not just made in china

BUT ITS OWNED BY A CHINA COMPANY.

go on now. Get your internet shock for the day.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1322 posts
707 upvotes
CyprusTM wrote: Looks like all their stuff is made in china now.
So is the device you're probably typing on...
Along with your household items, the clothes on your back etc...
Last edited by 1tallaznguy on Sep 25th, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 12, 2020
125 posts
51 upvotes
Looking for a winter jacket. Any recommendations for models and when to buy?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4461 posts
1203 upvotes
Toronto, ON
isgaard wrote: To discern quality you need to own a product for a brief amount of time before having a valid opinion on them. Goretex products today and their manufacturing methods are way better than they were years ago so quality did in fact get better.

Or you can spare everyone your mental gymnastic and just say you like stuff made in Canada so you can tell people it's made in Canada, and there's nothing wrong with that.
I love how you put words into my mouth. You have zero credibility with that. Clearly you got issues, why even mention mental gymnastics? What are you on about lol.
Mar 20, 2013
761 posts
967 upvotes
Winnipeg
isgaard wrote: According to Arc themselves, the Chinese made stuff has better quality control than the stuff they make in Vancouver. It's good that more high quality stuff is made in China now.
They aren’t exactly going to say that their new stuff is crappy.
Jul 29, 2015
266 posts
262 upvotes
Saskatoon
Peakyblinder407 wrote: Looking for a winter jacket. Any recommendations for models and when to buy?
How cold? How wet? Hood? Parka? Velcro? Zipper? Button? Wind proof? Bomber style? We need info
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1574 posts
527 upvotes
Surrey
If anyone has a large that they want to return or exchange of an xl please let me know.
Aug 10, 2003
15 posts
18 upvotes
Ordered a medium and just got email notifying that it's backordered. If they get more stock within 60 days they'll send it out. If not, order will be cancelled.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
18035 posts
10841 upvotes
Ottawa
Yeah.....I was tempted to order and try it out but I wasn't sure how warm it would have been. It's a 1lb jacket. I have another full down insulated winter parka that keeps me warm on the colder days of Ottawa winters and it's 4 lbs, so comparatively, this is just a shell in comparison.
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Mar 2, 2015
471 posts
1157 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Ordered early on after thread was posted at 12:27pm. Size S. Just received:

Massive apologies, but the product(s) you ordered are out of stock and we're now awaiting new inventory. Sorry, we hope this won't derail your outdoor plans.

NEXT STEPS
If we receive the item(s) within 60 days, we'll send it to you. If we don't receive inventory within 60 days, we'll cancel this order. We'll email you right away if we send or cancel your order. (Just give us a call if you'd like to cancel.) If you paid by credit card, you won't be charged until your order is shipped.
Last edited by shawnie53 on Sep 25th, 2021 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1574 posts
527 upvotes
Surrey
Also got the same email as above for my xl
I'm doubtful I get anything.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2132 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
Same here. I ordered at 12:50 EST.. disappointing to see that.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1088 posts
573 upvotes
Ontario
anotherbargainhunter wrote: $375 IS the regular price for this jacket.
where can you find this for $375 regularly?
sarcastard wrote: Ordered a medium and just got email notifying that it's backordered. If they get more stock within 60 days they'll send it out. If not, order will be cancelled.
what time did you order?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1574 posts
527 upvotes
Surrey
I ordered 0942 PST and back ordered...

I really wanted this jacket!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3152 posts
6430 upvotes
isgaard wrote: According to Arc themselves, the Chinese made stuff has better quality control than the stuff they make in Vancouver. It's good that more high quality stuff is made in China now.
When I spoke to them during my RMA they kept mentioning that where the product was made was not something that affected the quality of the jacket.
But looking at what products ARE made in Canada I noticed that they kind of only make their highest end products in Canada.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)