Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MEC

Timbuk 2 - $47

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2015 3:56 pm
Tags:
40 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3812 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
i was fully expecting a timbuk for 2 bux based on the title
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
In store at the Timbuk 2 store in Toronto, they're having a 30-50% off sale, online has some good deals as well. Getting rid of old stock and models, plenty of bags left.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1977 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
vtse wrote: In store at the Timbuk 2 store in Toronto, they're having a 30-50% off sale, online has some good deals as well. Getting rid of old stock and models, plenty of bags left.
In store only?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1589 posts
173 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
vtse wrote: In store at the Timbuk 2 store in Toronto, they're having a 30-50% off sale, online has some good deals as well. Getting rid of old stock and models, plenty of bags left.
Is it cheaper in store vs online?
Nov 4, 2002
890 posts
91 upvotes
Burnaby
nuts, i was hoping for the tandem pannier
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
1071 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
Does mec still have free shipping? Same price on the timbuk 2 website.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2012
1091 posts
374 upvotes
Hamilton
PercyJones wrote: Does mec still have free shipping? Same price on the timbuk 2 website.
It's free shipping over 50$ anyway, so no need to worry. Only thing is if you're in GTA, it will take up to a week to get stuff from Vancouver where they ship from.
Jun 11, 2015
8 posts
2 upvotes
Well, prices on the Timbuk2 website are pretty good. I have been looking for a waterproof messenger from them for a while, but $30 shipping to Canada is a bit steep even with their sale price of 40% off. I'd rather get from MEC at full price just for the easy returnability.

That's really solid looking backpack for that price though.
Dec 7, 2006
926 posts
69 upvotes
Burnaby
Actually the MEC warehouse is in Richmond BC so everything bought online comes from there. :)
:D
Dec 4, 2013
105 posts
52 upvotes
awworld wrote: Actually the MEC warehouse is in Richmond BC so everything bought online comes from there. :)
MEC ships from the closest available store that has sufficient stock. It could come from anywhere within Ontario
Dec 6, 2013
965 posts
486 upvotes
lalaland
Thanks OP I've heard of TimBuk, with this price and MEC's return policy plus the free shipping, it sure doesn't hurt to try!
:cool:
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
Looks like a lunch bag that ate too many lunches
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2008
1003 posts
125 upvotes
Yo, timbuk2 makes great quality bags. Quality stitching and cleverly built.

I have 4 different timbuk2 bags and regret nothing. If you are looking for a high quality waterproof laptop back pack, this is a hawt deal. if you dont like it, just return it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=40&v=JfzQEmqX-90
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
Should I get this or Ameribag? Which one is better?
Aug 4, 2004
780 posts
61 upvotes
Hmm I need to buy the membership in order to purchase something. Can anyone comment if the membership is worth it? I have never purchased anything from mec before.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2008
1003 posts
125 upvotes
Nonopeno wrote: Hmm I need to buy the membership in order to purchase something. Can anyone comment if the membership is worth it? I have never purchased anything from mec before.
Yes, its worth it if you're the type to buy outdoorsy type gear. Personally i goto them for my backpacks and cycling accessories.. They have a great return policy and their brick and mortar stores are very fun to browse.

I would have bought this bag, but i already have the Rogue which is quite similar to this bag. So, instead, i went with the Timbuk2 showdown, as its quite different in style and qualifies for free shipping (even though i will be picking up in-store).

http://www.mec.ca/product/5037-111/timb ... ?q=timbuk2

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)