Expired Hot Deals

[MEC] Mec Uplink Hoodie, Maroon ONLY ($89!!)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2017 7:14 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 13, 2007
889 posts
229 upvotes
Calgary

[MEC] Mec Uplink Hoodie, Maroon ONLY ($89!!)

I had the uplink jacket (without the hood) and the year after; They released this hoodie.
I wore my original jacket pretty much all year long, wore it for almost 4 years. it could have prolly go for another 2 years. But saw a sale with trade in any jacket and replaced it with an arcteryx Atom (which is the same fill material and I never liked it. and could not wear it all year long. Bought it cuz it had the hood!)

That was 2 years ago, and been eying the hoodie the past 2 years and FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
although I prefer the blue (which is what I had) but not complaining for $89!!

Buy it before it's too late!!!
7 replies
[OP]
Mar 13, 2007
889 posts
229 upvotes
Calgary
WOW....I picked up a medium. When i did. it had all the sizes! that was quick!!
[OP]
Mar 13, 2007
889 posts
229 upvotes
Calgary
Kokanee08 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2017 11:55 am
Yup. Only XXL and only maroon.
Keep and eye out, I saw it was all OOS last night but checked again this morning and all sizes were available!!
Apr 20, 2013
51 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
frostiex wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2017 11:59 am
Keep and eye out, I saw it was all OOS last night but checked again this morning and all sizes were available!!
Edit: nevermind, I realized that maroon is only in stock in XXL which is why that is the only size on sale.

Regardless, a nice find for anyone who fits size XXL. I would go for it if I fit XXL
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2252 posts
1346 upvotes
Toronto
This has been on sale for the last three weeks. I bought a sm and med but arms for med were too long. Returned med to North York location earlier today. Great jacket!

If you need a different size, check by store location and call their 1-888 number and order by phn if the store has stock of the size you need. Ottawa has med in low stock for the last 3wks so you should be able to get it.
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Dec 4, 2016
223 posts
102 upvotes
Deal is dead, looks like OOS all around. Hopefully orders still fulfilled.