Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18853 posts
2127 upvotes

Mechanic: Resurrection - August 26, 2016

I find that some Jason Statham movies are guilty pleasures that you just turn your brain off and watch him kick ass. I'm hoping this will be one of them.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
7 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 7, 2006
13959 posts
90 upvotes
Kuala Lumpur, MY
i know what you mean about statham movies being a guilty pleasure.. i loved the old transporter movies so much. not to mention seeing jessica alba back in action is great :D
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13901 posts
8994 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I saw this last week.....kind of cheesy.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3810 posts
1703 upvotes
Will be seeing it on Discount Tuesday, since I still have a soft spot for MILF Jessica Alba.

Only because I know Jessica will be in a blue bikini in this new movie will the studio be getting my money once again. LOL It's always a guilty pleasure watching her old movie "Into the Blue" from 2005 where she swims around in her skimpy bikini. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Sep 4, 2016
680 posts
332 upvotes
trini wrote: Jason is the only actor today that can line up with the old school guys.
I can't wait.
Jason Statham is the one true heir to the action throne, and "Mechanic Resurrection" is a great old school cheesy action b-movie! It's like a James Bond movie before he got all pouty. If you're in the mood for a roller coaster thrill ride, I can't recommend this one highly enough. 4/5.