Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Medieval Times

Dinner & Tournament - Valentine's Day(s) Special - $99/couple incl. 2 souvenir glasses, framed photo, light-up rose

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2020 4:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2778 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON

Dinner & Tournament - Valentine's Day(s) Special - $99/couple incl. 2 souvenir glasses, framed photo, light-up rose

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
February 17, 2020
Retailer:
Medieval Times
“In myth and in legend, the Knight and the horse are forever linked. Few things are held in such great esteem by the Medieval warrior than a stalwart horse, who possesses the bold courage of his master and the quiet strength of his ancestors.”

Jousting, horsemanship & falconry plus a 4-course, utensil-free meal served in a castle-like space.

"Research shows that there is no bigger panty dropper than falconry"
-Big Time Researcher

reg. admission for adults with no "extras" is $68 and kids is $45, here you get almost $20 off the reg. adult price and get some "take homes"

Feb 3-17th
Celebrate With Your Sweetheart
$110 $99 Per Couple, All-inclusive couple's package includes:
  • two admissions
  • a framed photo of the royal couple
  • two souvenir glasses of champagne (non-alcoholic beverage will be served to minors)
  • one light-up rose (What sorcery is this?!?)

Use Code: VDAY20 VDAY99

YMMV - only one Medieval Times location in Canada (Toronto)
Last edited by remik on Feb 16th, 2020 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
13 replies
Sep 4, 2016
266 posts
364 upvotes
Any promo available for kids if we want to bring the 2 kids with us?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2778 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Dmichel99 wrote: Any promo available for kids if we want to bring the 2 kids with us?
I too am bringing my 2 kids, you can do WINTER20 (has to be a separate transaction) to get kid's price of $37.95/tkt (reg. $45.95), but I decided to do the valentine's day promo for them as well, extra $12 and they get a souvenir glass and a framed picture.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24577 posts
34220 upvotes
Toronto
Valentine's Day bump
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1610 posts
3334 upvotes
FHill
IMO the non food odours are overwhelming
Images
  • CC97BA91-1FD2-449E-AC59-4DF2D6A96C01.jpeg
Mar 12, 2017
628 posts
543 upvotes
Ontario
I just tried and the $99/couple is only for admission. It charges you an extra $30 for the other "freebies" as an upgrade.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2778 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Just came back from MT (last night), first time, and everyone loved it, the VD package was most definitely worth it, 2 framed pictures with "The Queen" , 2 light up roses, and 4 souvenir glasses (perfect size for at home drinks). Anyone who is on the fence, you can still buy tickets for today and tomorrow, normally $49 is the "regular discount" rate, but you don't get the great perks.

Green Knight won by the way :( , we were in the Black/White Knight rooting section!

Last edited by remik on Feb 16th, 2020 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2778 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
dptrain wrote: I just tried and the $99/couple is only for admission. It charges you an extra $30 for the other "freebies" as an upgrade.
Nope, the $99 code worked for me, and came with the perks.

I think the VDAY99 code is meant for the US castles ($99 USD) as VDAY20 ($110) is advertised on the Toronto Castle's subsite, but maybe due to a glitch the US code works for the Toronto castle ($99 CDN), note: there is a $20 service fee.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2778 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
dredd2099 wrote: Is parking still 20$ Mr @remik
I used the public parking across the street and it was $13.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
3182 posts
1530 upvotes
remik wrote: Nope, the $99 code worked for me, and came with the perks.

I think the VDAY99 code is meant for the US castles ($99 USD) as VDAY20 ($110) is advertised on the Toronto Castle's subsite, but maybe due to a glitch the US code works for the Toronto castle ($99 CDN), note: there is a $20 service fee.
That’s very interesting! We just went with our kids last weekend and the green knight lost. I think it was the black and white knight that won. I think that it’s neat that they’re letting the “heel” win (unless a different color was the heel that night than what we saw).

I also like the fact that they change up the story line every couple years as well. We’ve gone 3 times in the last 4 years or so and it’s been different each time. The one a couple years ago was with outsiders coming in etc etc and it was a bit anticlimactic since you knew that they wouldn’t win.

I think the current story line that they’re following is probably the best way to keep people guessing since having a “heel” vs a hero within the castle win is still pretty cool and even if the “heel” won, it wouldn’t be the end of the world.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6313 posts
1563 upvotes
I wish Vancouver had something like this
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1090 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
I'm pretty sure if you bring your wife to medieval times for valentines day you can count on sleeping on the couch for a while... :P
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2778 posts
3778 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Ychanceit wrote: I'm pretty sure if you bring your wife to medieval times for valentines day you can count on sleeping on the couch for a while... :P
I beg to differ. ;)