Expired Hot Deals

MEElectronics the MEE What? + the MEE "P" What? Mystery Bag

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2011 8:29 am
[OP]
Moderator
User avatar
Jul 13, 2008
23642 posts
14400 upvotes
GTA

MEElectronics the MEE What? + the MEE "P" What? Mystery Bag

The sequal to the M What? Series.
The M What? has been such a hit with customers that we have decided to include MEElectronics' new line of earphones in on the fun.
Introducting the MEE What? and the MEE "P" What?
Now, you can get one of the new earphones selling for more than you paid!

MEE M What? - Random Earphone Promotion - $39.99

You will randomly receive one of the following earphones:
CX21 - odds 40%
CW31 - odds 25%: 20% discount
SP51 - odds 15%: 33% discount
A151 - odds 10%: 46% discount!!
CC51 - odds 10%: 50% discount (wow!)

[IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3002 ... ewhat2.jpg[/IMG]

MEE MEE "P" What? - Random Earphone Promotion - $44.99

You will randomly receive one of the following earphones:
CX21P - odds 45%
CW31P - odds 25%: 18% discount
SP51P - odds 15%: 36% discount
CC51P - odds 15%: 50% discount (wow!)

http://www.meelec.com/MEE_MEE_What_p/ea ... p-what.htm

[IMG]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3729/ear ... pwhat2.jpg[/IMG]
10 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 2, 2007
2051 posts
558 upvotes
Springfield
What would prevent them to send the cheapest one to anyone who buys?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 23, 2005
1778 posts
1147 upvotes
What would cause the OP to write a title we can understand?
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
I was half expecting an electronic urinal.
Member
User avatar
Feb 5, 2009
202 posts
78 upvotes
"MEE P What?"

That's a question less for RFD and more for your family physician.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1317 posts
733 upvotes
Montreal
hopsoid wrote: What would prevent them to send the cheapest one to anyone who buys?


They have a good rep. They had another promotion at 20$ for cheaper Mx IEMs last summer, I ordered two and got on pair of M6 and one pair of M9. The first retails at 50$ while the latter at 30$. I would not mind trying the new A151s, they look fairly decent.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
156 upvotes
KC108 wrote: The sequal to the M What? Series.
The M What? has been such a hit with customers that we have decided to include MEElectronics' new line of earphones in on the fun.
Introducting the MEE What? and the MEE "P" What?
Now, you can get one of the new earphones selling for more than you paid!

MEE M What? - Random Earphone Promotion - $39.99

You will randomly receive one of the following earphones:
CX21 - odds 40%
CW31 - odds 25%: 20% discount
SP51 - odds 15%: 33% discount
A151 - odds 10%: 46% discount!!
CC51 - odds 10%: 50% discount (wow!)

[IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3002 ... ewhat2.jpg[/IMG]

MEE MEE "P" What? - Random Earphone Promotion - $44.99

You will randomly receive one of the following earphones:
CX21P - odds 45%
CW31P - odds 25%: 18% discount
SP51P - odds 15%: 36% discount
CC51P - odds 15%: 50% discount (wow!)

http://www.meelec.com/MEE_MEE_What_p/ea ... p-what.htm

[IMG]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3729/ear ... pwhat2.jpg[/IMG]

sick and tired of this company's endless and relentless marketing. if your products are not selling, try to develop good model to beat shure or at least denon.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 28, 2002
8368 posts
229 upvotes
Kitchener
sz1999 wrote: sick and tired of this company's endless and relentless marketing. if your products are not selling, try to develop good model to beat shure or at least denon.

What makes you think they are not selling? Maybe this was their marketing plan all along: Price products (MSRP) at a premium, then have "sales" where the prices are lower but the company still makes a healthy profit while the consumer is happy they got a better "deal".
Sr. Member
Apr 7, 2007
524 posts
31 upvotes
klown wrote: They have a good rep. They had another promotion at 20$ for cheaper Mx IEMs last summer, I ordered two and got on pair of M6 and one pair of M9. The first retails at 50$ while the latter at 30$. I would not mind trying the new A151s, they look fairly decent.

That doesn't answer the question/concern. There's nothing from preventing them from sending the most inexpensive ones to everyone. No checks and balances. No third-party auditors, etc.

They may or may not have a good rep but if they are not honest in this promotion no one would know. Just sayin'.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2004
3513 posts
438 upvotes
**
klown wrote: They have a good rep. They had another promotion at 20$ for cheaper Mx IEMs last summer, I ordered two and got on pair of M6 and one pair of M9. The first retails at 50$ while the latter at 30$. I would not mind trying the new A151s, they look fairly decent.

The A151 is the only Meelec model I'm interested in getting too as I want to try out some BA IEM's now.. However with only a 10% of getting them with this promo I'd rather wait for a sale specifically for the A151 instead of paying $40 + $7 shipping and very likely getting an IEM I won't even want..
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1317 posts
733 upvotes
Montreal
natster wrote: That doesn't answer the question/concern. There's nothing from preventing them from sending the most inexpensive ones to everyone. No checks and balances. No third-party auditors, etc.

They may or may not have a good rep but if they are not honest in this promotion no one would know. Just sayin'.

Here is the previous thread from last summer:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/meelectr ... ng-917358/

As you can see people pretty much got what the offer indicated. Were they to send everyone the cheapest ones, they would essentially be shooting themselves in the foot as everyone on here would write so and nobody would ever buy from them again. So respecting the offer is pretty much in their enlightened self-interest.

Top