GTA

[Megabus.com] Megabus USA - $1 seats for bus travel in USA only

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Megabus.com
More offers from Megabus.com
UPDATE: USA ONLY!

"SUPER CYBER MONDAY SAVINGS ARE HERE!

We're bringing you 15,000 $1 seats* this Cyber Monday for travel between January 10 and May 9, 2022! Buy your tickets today - this deal will be gone in a flash!"

Fine print:
"*The 15,000 one dollar seats are spread throughout various routes for travel between January 10 and May 9, 2022. One dollar seats are available on a first come, first served basis. They must be purchased online while tickets last. Exclusions may apply to services not operated by megabus.com and to some services in the province of Quebec."

Socially distanced seats available for a small fee.
Face coverings required.
Images
  • Firefox_Screenshot_2021-11-29T14-45-33.098Z.png
Last edited by QuicKi7 on Nov 29th, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1053 posts
1059 upvotes
No option to select Toronto as origin. Any routes operating from Toronto?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24409 posts
196131 upvotes
GTA
darkhorz1 wrote: No option to select Toronto as origin. Any routes operating from Toronto?
You have to go to the Canadian site to see routes available here:

https://ca.megabus.com/

I just picked a random date in Feb and it was showing a $10 fare (Toronto - Ottawa). So this may only be for routes originating in the US.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1320 posts
1550 upvotes
GTA
Sorry folks!

Got too excited!

That's the US site. I didn't bother to check the origins/destinations beforehand. Turns out Megabus sends me USA and Canadian content from the same megabus e-mail. *facepalm
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto
Moved to Expired? I never even saw any $1 bus deal when I searched for Canadian destinations the moment Megabus posted this deal on their fb. But $10 bus trips from Toronto to Montreal not bad. I'd still rather do those $47 flair flights instead, or just drive there instead cuz I'd have my car with me to drive around there
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto
toguy wrote: You have to go to the Canadian site to see routes available here:

https://ca.megabus.com/

I just picked a random date in Feb and it was showing a $10 fare (Toronto - Ottawa). So this may only be for routes originating in the US.
I think $10 is our cyber monday deal, since that's a really good price! especially from toronto to montreal
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1320 posts
1550 upvotes
GTA
ManCaveGamer wrote: Moved to Expired? I never even saw any $1 bus deal when I searched for Canadian destinations the moment Megabus posted this deal on their fb. But $10 bus trips from Toronto to Montreal not bad. I'd still rather do those $47 flair flights instead, or just drive there instead cuz I'd have my car with me to drive around there
I couldn't delete it so I moved it to expired.

As I recall on my trip with them pre-covid, $10 is fairly standard for Megabus if you book early enough.