Atelier - looks like a Quebec based kitchen items/appliances store?
The offer is: 10x Miles when you spend 20+ on almost anything in-store or online
And if you look at this page
They have some AirMiles bonuses with create an account (25 AM), subscribe to newsletter (25 AM), facebook review (20 AM).
The weird thing is, at the term of use at the bottom of the page, it says:
Collect 50 Miles by subscribing to Atelier du Chef’s newsletter.
Collect 50 Miles by reviewing a purchased product (100 words minimum, limit of 150 Miles/day).
So is it 25 or 50?? No idea lol.
Personally I don't see anything I'd buy from them at the moment, just threw a random pastry bag in the cart and delivery quote to BC was $100
My new game plan:
1. Rexall - Redeem 190 AMs for $20 (March 25-28) (New Westminster / Metrotown) + Rexall $5 off $25 purchase coupon
2. Shell - fill up 25L (5 BAM) / spend $10 (5 BAM)
3. Rona - Buy a bag of Green Cross lawn seed or fertilizer (12 AM) (Mar 21 - Apr 24) Offer Code 1044 (Burnaby)
OR 15 BAMs when you use 95 cash miles for $10 / 25 BAMs when you use 190 cash miles for $20 (Apr 4 - 24)
4. Lowe's - Buy a bag of Green Cross lawn seed or fertilizer (12 AM) (Mar 21 - Apr 24) (Queensborough) (will give the fertilizer away lol)
5. BMO card buy $250 at Shell (will get GCs) for 100 BAMs (Just applied for the card)
6. Rewarding Your Opinion - 15 AM for completing survey (Mar 21 - Apr 25)
7. Airmilesshop - $100+ purchase for 50 BAMs (I don't have anything $100+ I want to get at the moment)
8. The Children's Place Buy 3 or more graphic tees (10 AMs) (Mar 21-Apr 21) (Metrotown) (if the first 5 doesn't post by mid-April I'll go buy some cheaper graphic tees and donate them)
9. Samsung Pay - link for the first time to Samsung accoutn (50 BAM) (Mar 22 - Apr 7)
I'm gonna do some of 6-9 if 1-5 don't all post by April 7. I saw another post suggesting saving the easy ones such as Rewarding Your Opinion and Samsung Pay for future events as they might show up again... in case future events are harder to do.