Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Member's Mark 957 sq inch Pellet Grill $350

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 12:42 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2006
884 posts
782 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Member's Mark 957 sq inch Pellet Grill $350

This thread contains more info, but online shows sale price now.

princess-auto-member-cus-mark-957-sq-pe ... 9-2392711/

On sale until Aug 16 and PA will pay for up to $100 of shipping cost.
Thread Summary
634 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2006
199 posts
94 upvotes
Ontario
Haven't had mine ship yet from the other post, but going to see if they'll price match over the phone!

Edit: if you're in a similar position as me where your order still hasn't processed, they won't price match yet. Was hoping to have them adjust the price prior to charging my card, but apparently that won't happen. Oh well, give it another few days.
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 4, 2020
4 posts
In on this! Thanks OP
DONT LET IT GET RUST IN THE FIRST PLACE

-BURGERBOB
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 17, 2001
11377 posts
4498 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
$124 shipping? No thanks. No stores anywhere around here.
Newbie
Nov 7, 2019
39 posts
47 upvotes
GTA
Bought one online and was charged about $17 for shipping (including the $100 off shipping they have going on right now). Head office called and told me shipping was going to be $244 dollars instead. Unfortunately, had to cancel.
Sr. Member
Mar 31, 2008
975 posts
697 upvotes
Airdrie
Shipping comes out to $58 for me. Which isn't horrible, but is enough to help me control my impulse to buy.
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2006
199 posts
94 upvotes
Ontario
speezy wrote: Bought one online and was charged about $17 for shipping (including the $100 off shipping they have going on right now). Head office called and told me shipping was going to be $244 dollars instead. Unfortunately, had to cancel.
Oh wow! That sucks! I've had my order in since July 29 and haven't heard anything yet - it's still processing. Hopefully I don't get the same call!
Member
Dec 20, 2014
344 posts
93 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Called the customer service and they said that my order from the 29th of July was on hold but now they will ship it and after some check they will be able to refund the difference in price (I believe it's around #40).
The order is shipped free of charge to Richmond Hill area in Ontario.
Newbie
Aug 5, 2020
7 posts
3 upvotes
I just assembled mine yesterday. Seems like pretty decent quality for the price.
There are a few places which will need a gasket or sealant for small gaps, but otherwise it seems great.
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2006
199 posts
94 upvotes
Ontario
Truff01 wrote: Called the customer service and they said that my order from the 29th of July was on hold but now they will ship it and after some check they will be able to refund the difference in price (I believe it's around #40).
The order is shipped free of charge to Richmond Hill area in Ontario.
Oh nice. I called customer service and was told I can't change the price until after it's shipped... Seemed silly to me.
Jr. Member
Sep 4, 2013
157 posts
181 upvotes
Edmonton
bug wrote: $124 shipping? No thanks. No stores anywhere around here.
Try doing the check out steps. There is a $100 discount on shipping that only shows up later in the check out steps. We bought this and picked it up locally. It’s 175 pounds and I actually thought the shipping, with $100 off would have been great value
Newbie
Nov 7, 2019
39 posts
47 upvotes
GTA
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Oh wow! That sucks! I've had my order in since July 29 and haven't heard anything yet - it's still processing. Hopefully I don't get the same call!
That's not the worst part. When I canceled the online order, they arranged to put one on hold for me at the front desk of my local store. I then rented a van to pick up the smoker. When I got there, there was no smoker at the front desk and the staff told me they did not have a forklift driver to take the unit off of the shelf. Given the whole situation, my plans to purchase this smoker have now gone up in smoke.
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2006
199 posts
94 upvotes
Ontario
speezy wrote: That's not the worst part. When I canceled the online order, they arranged to put one on hold for me at the front desk of my local store. I then rented a van to pick up the smoker. When I got there, there was no smoker at the front desk and the staff told me they did not have a forklift driver to take the unit off of the shelf. Given the whole situation, my plans to purchase this smoker have now gone up in smoke.
Well that's a huge dick move... wonder if they'll do anything to make it right, or just say sorry and leave you on your way...
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1133 posts
3099 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Seems like a good quality unit from my research and maybe a clone (or very similar) to one of the Pit Boss models.
Get's good reviews as well.

  • Pellet hopper capacity:25 lb
  • Durable 6 mm porcelain-coated steel cooking grates and foldable front shelf
Images
  • smoker.jpg

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)