• Dec 21st, 2019 1:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2180 posts
1232 upvotes
Calgary

Memory Express Boxing Day Price Protection

Just a heads-up that Memory Express is offering price protection on products purchased from them between Dec 11 - 24th if they lower the price on Boxing Day. Yes, this is in contrast to most retailers who have clauses in their price match policies excluding Boxing Day and such.

Things to know:

- Products must be purchased between December 11 - 24th.

- Price protection can be applied in-store or online on December 27th - 29th.

- NO returns, exchanges, or price protection requests will be accepted on December 26th.

- Only applies to Memory Express Boxing Day prices - not other retailers.

(I have no association with Memory Express; just passing this along in case people have bought something recently from them.)
Images
  • IMG_20191221_024510.jpg
1 reply
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3853 posts
2402 upvotes
Vancouver
Well I guess you could pre buy something if you know they will have it on sale Boxing Day but since memory express don’t do advanced flyers or anything, it’s hard to know what they will have as doorcrashers. The rest will likely not sell out even on Boxing Day so the promo really doesn’t matter a lot. The good thing about it (maybe) is competitions start copying them.

They also won’t match competitor prices still during Boxing Day meaning they probably considered the fact I mentioned above. Otherwise I’m pretty sure some would buy other stores doorcrashers at memory express now to get it price matched. I know that was my first thought...