Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Memory Express

Corsair H110 280mm Liquid AIO Cooler [$109]

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2020 3:52 pm
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
This is an older model right?
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $45 300mbps plan

WTS: Keyboards
Jul 7, 2010
96 posts
75 upvotes
Yeah, doesn't even fit AM4
I spend too much money thanks to RFD.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
dont do it. very old
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Apr 25, 2014
85 posts
111 upvotes
Wakanda
I recommend the arctic freezer ii. It's a little more expensive but it tops the CLC charts for performance.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2005
1950 posts
355 upvotes
deal or not, MemoryExpress suck balls. They won't ship my order and waited 72 hours to tell me so, stating my IP address is 2 hours away from my CITY yet when I geolocate it its 10km from my address and located in the city. They want more information including a Bill, My ID, a work Email. Screw this company they are not legit.
Nikon D810, 16-35 F4 VR, 70-200 F2.8E VR, 50 1.8
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1451 posts
3631 upvotes
magical wrote: deal or not, MemoryExpress suck balls. They won't ship my order and waited 72 hours to tell me so, stating my IP address is 2 hours away from my CITY yet when I geolocate it its 10km from my address and located in the city. They want more information including a Bill, My ID, a work Email. Screw this company they are not legit.
???? ME does not suck balls. #1 I'm sure the delay is due to them having a huge backlog of orders and e-mails due to Covid-19. #2 You can always escalate it to either the manager or the owner of ME if necessary. #3 If it's a build or financing, then it's understandable for them to ask for this type of information. Otherwise, just have your situation handled by the manager.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2908 posts
2331 upvotes
For the uneducated, is buying old bad because of permeability concerns? Or due to it not supporting AM4?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3829 posts
825 upvotes
Toronto
Quickman wrote: For the uneducated, is buying old bad because of permeability concerns? Or due to it not supporting AM4?
Wondering the same. I know rubbers and plastics deteriorate over time especially due to sun light... but it's not like this product even sees the light of day for it to really make a difference.
Sep 13, 2003
523 posts
74 upvotes
flame02 wrote: Wondering the same. I know rubbers and plastics deteriorate over time especially due to sun light... but it's not like this product even sees the light of day for it to really make a difference.
yea might be better to get one of those cheap 240 mm deep cool AIOs from amazon for $60
Saga Boy - D Star Boy Crew
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2189 posts
2897 upvotes
TORONTO
magical wrote: deal or not, MemoryExpress suck balls. They won't ship my order and waited 72 hours to tell me so, stating my IP address is 2 hours away from my CITY yet when I geolocate it its 10km from my address and located in the city. They want more information including a Bill, My ID, a work Email. Screw this company they are not legit.
If anything ME is the best computer hardware retailer in Canada, to my experience of course.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Mar 11, 2017
127 posts
70 upvotes
Don't recommend corsair AIOs. Poor performance, loud fans, RGB upsell, terrible time with RMA (personal experience)
Go with Arctic Liquid Freezer II series
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2005
1950 posts
355 upvotes
Freebush wrote: ???? ME does not suck balls. #1 I'm sure the delay is due to them having a huge backlog of orders and e-mails due to Covid-19. #2 You can always escalate it to either the manager or the owner of ME if necessary. #3 If it's a build or financing, then it's understandable for them to ask for this type of information. Otherwise, just have your situation handled by the manager.
Waiting 72+ hours, lying and telling me my IP address is 2 hours away from my address (I geolocated it myself) and asking for more information is pathetic when you call yourself a "express" company. They could have notified me within 24 hours, and let me know of the problem. However they did redeem themselves by shipping my order overnight, but it wasn't a great experience.
Nikon D810, 16-35 F4 VR, 70-200 F2.8E VR, 50 1.8

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)