Expired Hot Deals

Memory Express

EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING (LHR) 8GB PCI-E w/ HDMI, Triple DP $659.99 10+ Vancouver 1 Saskatoon OOS

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2021 12:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1312 posts
3310 upvotes

[Memory Express] EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING (LHR) 8GB PCI-E w/ HDMI, Triple DP $659.99 10+ Vancouver 1 Saskatoon OOS

In stock right now!

Specs

Reviews:
Techpowerup
Hexus.net

Cheaper than Best Buy https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ev ... d/15229237 $679.99

Happy hunting and good luck!

Enjoy!
Last edited by Freebush on Sep 3rd, 2021 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Nov 20, 2014
380 posts
133 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Oops didn’t read the instore Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
15972 posts
2580 upvotes
Huh. This price actually kinda doesn't suck
Automatic down-votes: D-Link, TP-Link, Newegg, Canada Computers, any Chinese-owned cellphone, laptop or IoT device.
Aug 4, 2020
40 posts
72 upvotes
Just called. 1 left and 4 in line. Will this never end.
Feb 8, 2020
238 posts
524 upvotes
Fenrir00 wrote: What's the hashrate on this?
Too low to be worth it, ROI is approx 5.5months before tax and closer to 8-9 months after tax, plus if you start considering Eth changes coming in Dec... Not super worth it for small scale miners
Hello World!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35934 posts
22081 upvotes
Center of Universe
krimsonknite wrote: Apparently LHR can be beaten now, or at least the impact of it reduced a great deal
70% HR unlocked with NBminer.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3638 posts
1794 upvotes
Ottawa
23LeBronJames wrote: Too low to be worth it, ROI is approx 5.5months before tax and closer to 8-9 months after tax, plus if you start considering Eth changes coming in Dec... Not super worth it for small scale miners
So what do you recommend
Jun 2, 2011
501 posts
465 upvotes
shylok wrote:
So what do you recommend
With all cards price inflated, and only lhr now, nothing is as super worth it as 8 months ago. Unless you snag an founders edition. Eth changes were coming in June/July (?) too, sooo yeah
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3638 posts
1794 upvotes
Ottawa
powderskull wrote: With all cards price inflated, and only lhr now, nothing is as super worth it as 8 months ago. Unless you snag an founders edition. Eth changes were coming in June/July (?) too, sooo yeah
Can't mine alt coin and convert daily to btc Eth?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2010
1402 posts
320 upvotes
Memory Express sucks, their stock is fathom. I couldn't reserve online, drove to the store to be told that all stock has been reserved by backorder. I asked to be put on backorder list but they rejected me saying I can't join it.
Once there was a real deal in front of me I did not cherish. Not until it went OOS did I learn to regret. There's no greater sorrow. If heavens would grant me another chance I would buy buy buy. If I must put down a quantity, I hope it is 10000
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3151 posts
757 upvotes
Pc gaming is so lame right now. Somehow ms and sony have pumped out 15-20 million gpus in the last year, and yet if feels like pc part makers have about 1/5 of that total combined.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1003 posts
1135 upvotes
whats the ETH changes people are talking about?

can't mine with graphics any more? does it mean I can get a 3080 for 799.99 in Dec?
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1048 posts
556 upvotes
Richmond
Fenrir00 wrote: What's the hashrate on this?
I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES
Feb 8, 2020
238 posts
524 upvotes
GammaRayFort wrote: whats the ETH changes people are talking about?

can't mine with graphics any more? does it mean I can get a 3080 for 799.99 in Dec?
Source #1, Source #2

Essentially right now Ethereum is the best option for mining and it's what the majority of people mine. Upcoming Ethereum 2.0 changes will make it more difficult to mine, which in turn will make it less profitable to mine. No one knows exactly what will happen to the mining world after that, but most likely miners will have to switch to mining a whichever cryptocurrency becomes the next most profitable coin. Whether that coin is as profitable as ETH is right now is unknown, so this could potentially be a very big deal for mining.

The exact date is still unknown and the organization behind ETH has been pushing the launch date back, but ATM most people are anticipating a Dec/Jan launch.
Hello World!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1003 posts
1135 upvotes
23LeBronJames wrote: Source #1, Source #2

Essentially right now Ethereum is the best option for mining and it's what the majority of people mine. Upcoming Ethereum 2.0 changes will make it more difficult to mine, which in turn will make it less profitable to mine. No one knows exactly what will happen to the mining world after that, but most likely miners will have to switch to mining a whichever cryptocurrency becomes the next most profitable coin. Whether that coin is as profitable as ETH is right now is unknown, so this could potentially be a very big deal for mining.

The exact date is still unknown and the organization behind ETH has been pushing the launch date back, but ATM most people are anticipating a Dec/Jan launch.

so... ravecoin to the moon?
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr