Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Memory Express

GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING TRIO $2072 pricebeat 30% ME with CC

Nov 19, 2020
47 posts
268 upvotes

[Memory Express] GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING TRIO $2072 pricebeat 30% ME with CC

Pricebeat 30% at ME available in store for limited time on certain items
they will beat CC's after coupon price
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=229418

this is below the bestbuy FE price and US MSRP

this price is from my receipt, did price beat in mississauga in store no fuss
55.jpg
Last edited by PanzerVanguard on Mar 22nd, 2023 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
80 replies
Nov 15, 2020
38 posts
74 upvotes
From MM' policy: "Cannot be used with any other promotion and does not apply to advertising errors, misprints, rebates (Including Mail-in-Rebates), coupons / promo codes, "

You cannot price match this.

And dude, DO some research before posting random deals

Edit: ignore my post, OP successfully price-matched with MM. It's a good deal.
Last edited by eric50023 on Mar 22nd, 2023 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1430 posts
2396 upvotes
richmond hill
eric50023 wrote: From MM' policy: "Cannot be used with any other promotion and does not apply to advertising errors, misprints, rebates (Including Mail-in-Rebates), coupons / promo codes, "

And dude, DO some research before post random deals
Chill out Eric boy. Go get a bogo $1 blizzard and cheer up
Nov 19, 2020
47 posts
268 upvotes
eric50023 wrote: From MM' policy: "Cannot be used with any other promotion and does not apply to advertising errors, misprints, rebates (Including Mail-in-Rebates), coupons / promo codes, "

And dude, DO some research before post random deals
They did it for me at mississauga -in-store with no fuss... I'm reading off the final price from my receipt.
Apr 25, 2020
37 posts
37 upvotes
ME's price beat is 10% instead of 30%, corret me if I am wrong.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3748 posts
6586 upvotes
Calgary
FYI, this particular MSI card does not have the vapour chamber as part of it's cooling. May or may not make a difference depending on what you do with it. It should be fine if you leave it at stock, but if you plan to push it, you may want to look at another model like the Suprim X. Obviously more money of course.
Apr 25, 2020
37 posts
37 upvotes
Thanks for the info. So how do you know the 30% price beat is on and on which item?
Nov 19, 2020
47 posts
268 upvotes
ZipSpeed wrote: FYI, this particular MSI card does not have the vapour chamber as part of it's cooling. May or may not make a difference depending on what you do with it. It should be fine if you leave it at stock, but if you plan to push it, you may want to look at another model like the Suprim X. Obviously more money of course.
this is correct, i also think this does max 480watt instead of 600watt, but performance difference is like 1-2%
Apr 25, 2020
37 posts
37 upvotes
PanzerVanguard wrote: They do 30% pricebeat occasionally for limited time and for certain items. they did it for me in mississauga in store no fuss
Thanks for the info. So how do you know the 30% price beat is on and on which item?
Aug 2, 2010
114 posts
224 upvotes
Damn OP really showed the haters up with receipts.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1757 posts
1143 upvotes
Vancouver
PanzerVanguard wrote: They do 30% pricebeat occasionally for limited time and for certain items. they did it for me in mississauga in store no fuss
Is there a link or source to this 30% pricebeat information? I know that your receipt shows 30% price beat but I want to be able to show the employee the 30% price beat information directly from Memory Express.
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3685 posts
4751 upvotes
B.C.
YMMV
30% is for Ontario locations only, AFAIK
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1075 posts
3046 upvotes
EDIT - 30% of the difference in price
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9300 posts
10314 upvotes
What rational person would spend more than $2000 on a GPU that will be obsolete in two years and consider this a rational decision? No way. My first 3DFX GPU cost me $300 in 1997. I will never let myself be gauged this way. Nvidia is just being evil.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2189 posts
2897 upvotes
TORONTO
Poutinesauce wrote: What rational person would spend more than $2000 on a GPU that will be obsolete in two years and consider this a rational decision? No way. My first 3DFX GPU cost me $300 in 1997. I will never let myself be gauged this way. Nvidia is just being evil.
I agree with all but why would a 4090 be obsolete in two years?
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Nov 19, 2020
47 posts
268 upvotes
livehawk wrote: Thanks for the info. So how do you know the 30% price beat is on and on which item?
not sure, thats just what they told me. the best way is probably to find the sku of something you want and then ask them via phone or in person

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)