Expired Hot Deals

[Memory Express] Lian Li Lancool ii tempered glass case with 750 W gold PSU $209.99 (save $89.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2020 10:37 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 20, 2019
49 posts
124 upvotes

[Memory Express] Lian Li Lancool ii tempered glass case with 750 W gold PSU $209.99 (save $89.99)

Decent deal if you're doing a fresh build.

Gigabyte P750GM Power Supply: 750 watts is plenty for most gaming builds. Lists a max of 732 watts on the 12v rail, which is what you want to see.

Lian Li Lancool ii-W: well-respected mid-ATX case. (https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/li ... tower-case for review)
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 21st, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3696 posts
5891 upvotes
Kitchener
Misleading title :( thought it was $209.99 + $89.99 savings...
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3897 posts
2431 upvotes
Vancouver
JoJoCan wrote: Misleading title :( thought it was $209.99 + $89.99 savings...
Same... should have said $210 after $90 off or something
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 11, 2009
845 posts
581 upvotes
Calgary
It really no use building a PC right now, pretty much 100% of the current gen video cards are all out of stock everywhere, both nvidia and amd.
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
684 posts
1333 upvotes
ben35 wrote: It really no use building a PC right now, pretty much 100% of the current gen video cards are all out of stock everywhere, both nvidia and amd.
Bummer. Was just about to built a budget Plex server. Guess I'll wait for a 3090 to come back on stock.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3982 posts
714 upvotes
Windsor
User131439 wrote: Bummer. Was just about to built a budget Plex server. Guess I'll wait for a 3090 to come back on stock.
Budget Plex server needing a 3090?? Are you transcoding 8k video!?!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 11, 2009
845 posts
581 upvotes
Calgary
User131439 wrote: Bummer. Was just about to built a budget Plex server. Guess I'll wait for a 3090 to come back on stock.
Not just the 3090, but 3060/3070/3080, and equivalent amd models are all OOS.

I suppose if you are ok building a PC with onboard video - go nuts. but this would be an overkill power supply/case for a plex server.
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2019
523 posts
474 upvotes
Sucked me in too with price as well PLUS I thought this was an all Glass Case...
"It is not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Anonymous
Jr. Member
Mar 2, 2005
155 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
SCOPster wrote: Sucked me in too with price as well PLUS I thought this was an all Glass Case...
Have you ever seen an all glass case before? Please share...
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1516 posts
677 upvotes
Sask
ben35 wrote: Not just the 3090, but 3060/3070/3080, and equivalent amd models are all OOS.

I suppose if you are ok building a PC with onboard video - go nuts. but this would be an overkill power supply/case for a plex server.
I've been wrong before but pretty sure they were being sarcastic on the 3090. Lol
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 20, 2019
49 posts
124 upvotes
Oof. I guess I did the title wrong. Sorry guys. No updoots for me for Christmas :(
Member
Jul 3, 2017
239 posts
273 upvotes
Coquitlam
User131439 wrote: Bummer. Was just about to built a budget Plex server. Guess I'll wait for a 3090 to come back on stock.
Budget and 3090 does not go together. 🤣
Member
User avatar
Sep 27, 2007
363 posts
486 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres
people too often forget that not everybody is a "gamer" sigh
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2019
523 posts
474 upvotes
firstlight wrote: Have you ever seen an all glass case before? Please share...

and thus my interest was piqued
"It is not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Anonymous
Member
Jun 28, 2013
222 posts
275 upvotes
You can get used evga 750/1000w g2 gold fully modular $100
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1868 posts
696 upvotes
BC
firstlight wrote: Have you ever seen an all glass case before? Please share...
People have made cases out of plexiglass...
Koodo: $40/5GB Unlimited Canada wide calling

Top