Expired Hot Deals

[Memory Express] [ME] EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $129.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1213 posts
2755 upvotes

[Memory Express] [ME] EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $129.99

Awesome deal on the 750W EVGA Supernova Platinum PSU

Features:

Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
80 PLUS Platinum certified, with 92% efficiency or higher under typical loads
Heavy Duty Protection Circuitry:
OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
OCP (Over Current Protection)
OPP (Over Power Protection)
SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support

Single 62.4A +12Vdc Rail

A single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware. EVGA SuperNOVA 850/750/650 P2 provides up to 70.8A/62.4A/54.1A respectively on a single rail!
LLC Resonant Circuit Layout

Full DC to DC, LLC resonant circuit design improves efficiency.
Fully Modular

Fully modular design allows every single cable to be removed from the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can also leave off unnecessary cables to reduce case clutter and maximize case airflow.
NVIDIA SLI Ready

Run multiple NVIDIA graphics cards for the ultimate gaming experience. The SuperNOVA 850/750/650 P2 gives you the power you need to drive these demanding systems and achieve the best overclocks.
Highest Quality Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con Solid State Capacitors

Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese solid state capacitors.
Platinum Rated Efficiency

80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 92% efficient or higher.

Enjoy! :D
8 replies
Aug 1, 2013
428 posts
333 upvotes
The Lower Mainland
Damn that's a good price. Unfortunately I already picked up a gold rated seasonic for a bit more
Nov 22, 2018
12 posts
61 upvotes
Damn that's amazing, sucks that I don't need a new PSU right now
Aug 8, 2017
349 posts
211 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Dang just bought an EVGA GQ 650W 80 plus gold from Newegg.com for $80 CAD. $95 total for 9 year warranty.
Jul 17, 2018
403 posts
357 upvotes
I remember buying my g2 750W or whatever it was like 6 years ago from Canada computers for $80. Still runs as great as the day I installed it
Nov 4, 2014
226 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DAM...that's a great price.
Just bought an EVGA G3 750W in Canadacomputers some days ago, with p/m Mike's, believe got it for 140 +tax.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1088 posts
820 upvotes
Airdrie
I was planning to pick one up in the calgary SE location the minute the store opened today. It was showing 3 in stock. But they were "put aside on hold" I guess you gotta know the employees to get the good deals.