Office 365 Personal, 1 Year Subscription - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 6:08 pm
[OP]
Sep 25, 2017
145 posts
139 upvotes

[Memory Express] Office 365 Personal, 1 Year Subscription - $49.99

Office 365 license will work with today Microsoft 365 - just a name changed by Microsoft. All the "Office 365" keys will work. You can buy multiple and stack them for the next couple of years if you want. Currently, out of stock online - they are in stock at local stores. Please check your local store drop down selection as shown below:

Annotation 2020-07-15 200743.png
38 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
2404 posts
760 upvotes
New Brunswick
I remember when you could buy a key and you kept it forever.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9098 posts
1576 upvotes
TO
raichu1 wrote: I remember when you could buy a key and you kept it forever.
I assume it's not possible to buy like a personal version of MS2010 or whatever the last non-cloud version was available?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Jun 19, 2015
965 posts
1020 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: I assume it's not possible to buy like a personal version of MS2010 or whatever the last non-cloud version was available?
You can, it’s called office home and student.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4569 posts
2371 upvotes
absolutely hate this new trend of robbing you small amounts every month forever.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1487 posts
1377 upvotes
Moncton
ilove wrote: absolutely hate this new trend of robbing you small amounts every month forever.
Even if you don't bother installing the office suite, the deal here is the 1TB cloud storage for $50 / year ($4.17 / month).
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
Jul 19, 2013
51 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, was able to grab 2 from the Vancouver location.
Sep 10, 2017
70 posts
93 upvotes
The 6 licenses pack usually goes for $109. It's a much better deal if you find a couple of people to split it with.
Jul 9, 2019
675 posts
2581 upvotes
?

You can still buy.

Office 2019 Home & Student - $169

or

Office 2019 Business - $319
Mar 8, 2017
126 posts
154 upvotes
Ottawa
Microsoft releases non-subcription versions every 3 years. There is a downside as there are new features that will get released to Office 365 users up to 3 years before they hit the standalone Office versions. Over the past year, there have been very big changes to Excel that won't show up until Office 2022 is released (someone with Office 2019 will not be able to use files created in Office 365 if these new formulas/features are used in the file).

Reports that Windows will be moving to a subscription model are worrying....
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
4457 posts
1200 upvotes
Markham
ThiagoSCF wrote: The 6 licenses pack usually goes for $109. It's a much better deal if you find a couple of people to split it with.
Or buy 4 years of personal and 1 year of Family to get 5 years of Family.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1342 posts
1661 upvotes
Toronto
Hahahapxl wrote: ?

You can still buy.

Office 2019 Home & Student - $169

or

Office 2019 Business - $319
If you buy home and student can it be carried tonother devices? Like if i got it now and bought a new computer could i install it there and so on? Essentially making it permanent
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1773 posts
977 upvotes
Toronto, ON
it is similar price for most companies with basic home use discounts.
i buy it but pretty much never use office for personal stuff.
however it is decent value for premium outlook.com email, skype and onedrive that i do use
Jul 9, 2019
675 posts
2581 upvotes
bpboop wrote: If you buy home and student can it be carried tonother devices? Like if i got it now and bought a new computer could i install it there and so on? Essentially making it permanent
Yes -
Office 2016 or above (newer) does not require you to have the key to transfer to a new computer. You log in to the MyAccount page:
http://office.microsoft.com/myaccount - install and re-install Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013 and Office 365, or manage your Office 365 subscription, register Product Key

Office grants you the right to install it on only one machine at a time. So, on your new machine, log in to MyAccount with your Microsoft email address, click on install tab. There you will see your current installation. Click on the "deactivate" link to "free up" you license to install on the new machine. On the same page, there is a link to install on the new machine. Office will still be on the old machine, but in limited function mode. You can read and print files, but no longer edit existing ones or create new ones.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4392 posts
4285 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kanewtz wrote: Or buy from Costco.ca which gives you three (3) extra months and is $99 instead.

**NOTE: I think you must be a Costco Member to buy**
For this, if I buy 3, does it mean I will have 45 months?
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7309 posts
3893 upvotes
Debtario
Download the office 365 trial, then use the KMS_VL_ALL. Google it for more info. Not a crack, no risk of malware, just an unlimited "trial"
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
2049 posts
1650 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: Download the office 365 trial, then use the KMS_VL_ALL. Google it for more info. Not a crack, no risk of malware, just an unlimited "trial"
Does it work with iPad? Any limitations?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1413 posts
1204 upvotes
Toronto
M1K3Z0R wrote: Download the office 365 trial, then use the KMS_VL_ALL. Google it for more info. Not a crack, no risk of malware, just an unlimited "trial"
You suggest a certain link to research? Other users have said theyre also using a 'kms' server in another thread I started.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7309 posts
3893 upvotes
Debtario
pererac wrote: You suggest a certain link to research? Other users have said theyre also using a 'kms' server in another thread I started.
There's a huge thread over at mydigitallife forums. The author also has a github page.
sks8100 wrote: Does it work with iPad? Any limitations?
PC only, as far as I know.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)