Expired Hot Deals

[Memory Express] P10050 10,050mAh Power Bank ($9.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 12:09 am
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
140 posts
297 upvotes

[Memory Express] P10050 10,050mAh Power Bank ($9.99)

First post, go easy.
This powerbank is on sale again. Normally it sits 'on sale' at $20 which is still a great price for 10 000 mAh from what I've seen. I bought two in the past for $9.99 as Christmas gifts, and have heard that it works great.

Pros: AFAIK, unbeatable price for the amount of power. Even Prime cables power banks aren't as good value.
Cons: Not suitable for hiking/rough use because the built-in flashlight button is sensitive and might trigger and drain all your battery without knowledge or maybe just become a nuisance to simply locate and turn off. Possible solution is to crack it open and cut the wires for the flashlight button.
Also note that it only comes with a short USB to micro USB cord. To charge the power bank it uses Micro USB as well, so I would suggest using the Micro-USB to USB-C adapter that comes with modern phones (One came with my Axon 7 and also my Galaxy S8) so that you can simply unplug the adapter when you need to charge the powerbank instead of carrying two separate wires. Or grab a 2 in 1 cord where the adapter is attached to the cord with a wire so you don't lose it.

Edit: Sorry didn't check the shipping rate as I have multiple Mem Ex near me. Yeah there's pretty steep shipping so deal is only good for those who can pick-up or buying other things as well
Last edited by Michnig on Oct 6th, 2019 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
May 21, 2019
41 posts
62 upvotes
Nice find. Feel like deals on power banks have been kind of dry recently :(, but if you live by a memory express can't go wrong with this. Nice first post :)
Banned
Sep 16, 2019
171 posts
133 upvotes
Michnig wrote: First post, go easy.
This powerbank is on sale again. Normally it sits 'on sale' at $20 which is still a great price for 10 000 mAh from what I've seen. I bought two in the past for $9.99 as Christmas gifts, and have heard that it works great.
Not gonna lie, with $20 you can buy a much better powerbank with same amount of power on Amazon.

Honestly I think they inflated at least double the price on this one. $15 is the max price I would say for this.

The Aukey 10,000mah power bank with quick charge, usb-c and power delivery is like $30 and this thing only has regular usb output and priced at $40??

Overall, you prob still save some $, but for sure no more than $5. I would rather spend an extra $10 to get a powerbank on Amazon that has quick charge, usb-c, and plus, looks much better than this.
May 5, 2015
402 posts
302 upvotes
GVA
Tried ordering 2 buy can't seem to pick up in store for some reason
even though there is stock showing
Banned
Sep 16, 2019
171 posts
133 upvotes
Wow, and they charge 8.99 flat rate shipping. that will make it total more than $20 with tax. not a deal at all imo. good find OP but honestly not worth for the value. This also looks like a powerbank from 4-5 years ago.
Mar 18, 2013
259 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
thechosen1 wrote: Wow, and they charge 8.99 flat rate shipping. that will make it total more than $20 with tax. not a deal at all imo. good find OP but honestly not worth for the value. This also looks like a powerbank from 4-5 years ago.
completely agree
signature removed for rule violations
May 5, 2015
402 posts
302 upvotes
GVA
Thanks for the effort OP. Old is not a problem for me. My previous bank was a 19800Mah SasuM I purchased from NCIX for like $11. Clunky and ancient looking but worked like charm, ended up selling it for $25 on craigslist.
Would be all over this if I was able to pick-up, just need something to get me through an international flight at the end of the year.

Gonna call the store tommorrow to see if they have on they can hold for me

Thanks
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14851 posts
4239 upvotes
Scarberia
looks clunky imo but good white color if u got white devices like white iphones, im looking for a 20k Mah for like 15bucks maybe BF
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1604 posts
424 upvotes
Bought the red one last year for same price. Its misleading as it says fast charge 2.3amp on the box. It does not fast charge.
Also it does not power up when you plug things in. You have to click the on button. A bit annoying .
I bought another one since it's cheap just to power up my blink xt cams and dashcam in park mode.